Chapter 5

I got the lunch set out for Reece to come by. I was so excited about what was bout to happen. I'm fitting in so well with the company and I don't even start until Monday.

After all the food and drinks were out I sat at the high bar and waited for her to come. About 10 minutes later my doorbell rings. My heart started beating really fast.

I was so nervous. I walked to the door and opened it.

"Hello is this Sherie Zanders place?"

"Yes it is. I'm Sherie. And you must be Reece?"

"Yes ma'am that's me. Reece Matthew. I'm the welcoming committee to the company and took the request for your lunch."

"Great. Come on in. Have a seat at the high bar. I got lunch available and drinks."

"Thank you. Everything looks so delicious."

We sat down and said grace and dug in.

"So. Tell me about yourself." Reece said.

"Well I moved here from Atlanta for this position. I have all my degrees in law. I love what I do. I'm easy going and love to help people."

"Awesome. Are you the only child?" She asked as she ate more of the food.

"Yes I am. I worked my ass off to get where I am today." Sherie said.

"And that's what I love about you. We need more lawyers with that attitude. How are you enjoying your move here?"

"I'm loving it. I've met a few people and that's a plus for me. I am a people person and just want to be at ease here."

"Great. I will have your package together first thing in the morning. You will fill those out and have them on my desk ASAP"

"Ok and is there anything I should know or do?"

"No. That's pretty much it. I'll take you on your tour of your office as well."

"Awesome. I can't wait to start."

"I know you cant. I'm so full now. I thank you for the food and drinks. Sorry I didn't a whole lot. I'm a bird eater."

"That's understandable. I'm
Just glad you came out and had this meeting with me." Sherie said.

"No problem at all. Is there any other questions you may have for me?" Reece asked wiping her hands and mouth.

"No I think that is all."

"Ok well here's my cell. If you think of anything else don't hesitate to call me. I got to run. I got another appointment to make."

I got up and walked her to the door.

"Again thank you for coming and I can't wait to start."

"No problem at all doll. See you tomorrow." She said as she walked out the door.

Sherie closed the door and laid her back against the door. She smiles and walks to the kitchen.