Chapter 31

Moving all my things into Damion house actually makes me feel peace. Jac has been calling my phone back and forth. I sent his ass to voicemail.

We have nothing to talk about. He did the damage he did to me and I've moved on from him. I don't want nothing else to do with his lying cheating ass. And as far as I'm concerned he can have that bitch too.

I haven't slept with her anymore either. Damion doesn't know that I like what I like and I don't know if I should tell him. He may not take that well. But something inside of me is saying I need to. Jamison and Jac is playing nasty.

And I do not want to hurt Damion in any way. He's the best thing that has happened to me. We set up the kids room and now we putting my stuff away.

"Babe I gave you the right side of the closet." Damion yelled out from the walk in closet.

"That's fine."

Damion came out the closet and sat on the bed.

"Damn girl. You got every damn store in there. Your shit almost in my section."

"I'm sorry. You know I style so I will style myself too."

"It's fine. You can do whatever you want to do. And don't worry if that's what you want to do I will get you some clients."

"You mean that?" Anastasia asked.

"Yes. I mean that." Damion said pulling her in for a kiss.

"I love you Damion."

"I love you too baby."

Now I feel bad for real. This man is a dream come true compared to Jac. I got to tell him about Sherie and I.

I put my head down and a tear fell out my eyes.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Dam there is something I need to tell you. I don't know how you gonna look at me after this."

"You can tell me anything. Don't ever think that I will judge you. I can't and I want. So just tell me what is going on."

I took a deep breath and I grabbed his hands and sighed.

"Babe?" Damion said.

"Ok. There is more behind the relationship between Sherie and I."

"What you mean?"

"When I found out that Jac was sleeping with her I made her slept with me as well. We was having a sexual relationship. The deal was every time that he sleeps with her she had to sleep with me." Anastasia confesses.

"Wait. So you telling me you had threesomes with them? Or you saying you a lesbian?" He asked lifting his eyebrow.

"Both was a little true. But I'm not a lesbian. I just like what I like at the time."