Chapter 12

Sitting there listening to Anastasia tell me that she wants me to fuck her had me all fucked up. I've never had a woman tell me to give them my pussy.

And she was so demanding with that shit too. I don't know what to do. I mean me and Jac was already messing around now the wife wants me too.

"Let me get this shit straight. You want me to fuck for for???"

"Don't question me bitch. Did you question Jac? Umm I don't think so. Now we can do this shit now or later. What you want to do?" Anastasia said with her hands on her hips.

"You would do that shit now? With your man in the house?" Sherie asked.

"Hell Yeah. Who is he? Now I prefer right now cause I'm too curious to what he fucking."

Sherie looked at her and saw that she was not playing. She could have her removed from
Her job. Something she worked hard to get.

I can't let that happen. I need my job. I mean how bad can it be. All she can do is eat me out. I sat there for a second.

"Anastasia do you really want to do this? I mean I can just leave Jacques alone and go about my way."

"No. I want this and if you want your job you will do this. Matter of fact I want it now. He got it like that's want it like that too.
So stop talking and pull that dress up and then fucking panties the fuck down." Anastasia said demanding her.

Sherie eyes widened as she listened to her. She was a little nervous about this now. Anastasia was determined and meant what she said to her.

"I'm waiting." Anastasia said.

Sherie stood up and lifted her dress. This was the first time doing this at all. So of coarse she was nervous.

She slid her panties down and stood there in front of Anastasia. Anastasia was biting down on her lip looking at her.

"Damn you got a sexy ass body. Turn around and let me see your entire body."

Sherie did as told as spins around.

"Now I want you totally naked and lay across the bed."

Sherie took off all of her clothes and laid across the bed. She felt so validated. She wanted to throw up at this point.

Anastasia walked to the bed and stood in front of her. She looked her up and down and started rubbing her body down.

She took her clothes off and laid over her.

Whispering in her ear she said "rub on my body just like you did Jac. And if I feel that you are not putting effort into this shit it's over for you."

Sherie shook her head yes agreeing to what she said. She wrapped her legs around Anastasia and rubbed on her back and ass.

Anastasia kisses her body from her neck down to her breast. Sherie tried not to moan out but Anastasia was dangerous with those lips. As she licked and kissed down her stomach she started to squirm.