Chapter 17

A month later

A month has passed and things are so weird now. As far as work things are going well. I've been promoted up and doing big things. Working with Damion is a mess though.

He always throws indirectly words at me. Like he belittled me in front of the staff yesterday. I feel it has to do with the past few weeks activities.

I walked to Jacques office to see if he had my file ready for my case. I knocked on the door and waited for him to tell me to come in.

"Come in." He yelled from the other side of the door.

I walked in and I had on my cute outfit today. I was trying to turn his head today. As soon as I walked in he said have a seat. He didn't look up and look at me. He was all in his work.

"Umm can I get you to stop for a second? We need to talk."

"About what? I'm really busy right now. I got to have this case done by noon. And you got to have this one." He said giving it to her still writing.

"Jac please look at me we got to talk." She said still standing in front of his desk.

"Sherie not right now ok. I promise when I'm done I will come by and talk. Or better yet I'll stop by after work."

"No! You need to look at me now!"

Jacques stopped writing and looked up at her. She was glowing and looking fine as hell.

"What is it? This shit can't wait until after work? I mean come on now. You know this a big case."

"No this can't wait. And I need you to really listen to me."

"Ok. I'm listening. What is it?" Jacques said as he intertwined his fingers together and sat back.

"Jac....I'm pregnant." Sherie said nervously.

Jacques eyes widened as he stood and walked from behind the desk. He walked to her and pulled her into him.

"You what?"

"I'm pregnant. After our last little encounter with me and Anastasia I started feeling sick. I didn't think nothing of it cause I get sick when it's time for my cycle. But my cycle never came. And now I'm a month late."

"So you trying to tell me I got you pregnant. And it's my baby?" Jacques said in shock.

"That's what I said. Now what we gonna do about this?"

"What you mean? If it's mine I'm gonna take care of it." Jacques said rubbing her stomach.

"What are you gonna tell Anastasia?" Sherie asked.

"Don't you worry about that I will handle that."

Jacques leans down and kissed her passionately. Rubbing her thighs he got turned on.