Chapter 7

Finally work day for me. I'm
So excited about getting there and doing what I love to do. Helping others is what I love to do.

I got to do my walkthrough for my office today but that should be a piece a cake. I already met with Reece and she is amazing to me. Meeting Jacques kind of gave me a little relief too.

That way I don't go in blind sided to people. I know some people. I put on my clothes and headed for the office. I got to say I clean up very well.

 I got to the office and walked in

I got to the office and walked in. Reece greeted me and walked me through the building. Everyone was all eyes on me. I can truly say that I loved that about the job.

It ain't all good to be the newbie but sometimes it is. I got to my office and I was amazed. I loved the window space I had but my desk was huge.

"Do you need anything else for me?" Reece asked me.

"No I think that is all for now."

"I'm will be right outside your door if you need anything and once again welcome to the team."

I sat my desk and begin to unpack my bag and set my desk up. I brought a picture of me and put it on my desk. I put my pens and all out too.

There was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said from the other side.

And in comes Jacques. He was looking mighty good to me today.

"Well hello there

"Well hello there." Sherie said.

"Hey there. How are you today?"

"I'm well. Just getting myself situated."

"I see. Well I'm glad you getting the feel of things. I just wanted to come by and welcome you in. My office is right across the hall from you. So if you need anything just come by."