Homesick (Interactive Short) (Part 1)

It was a normal day for the Greens, as they were all eating breakfast.
Everyone ate almost their whole Plates, as the breakfast was very delicious.

"Mm, Papa, you know how to cook the best eggs!" Tilly said.

"Thanks, sweetie, I try." Bill replied.

"Oh, come on! If you would of let me cook, we could be eating the most rarest Eggs in the city." Gramma said.

"Mom, Those are Plastic Easter Eggs, they're not real gold." Bill replied.

Gramma scoffed, and crossed her arms, while everyone started to eat they're breakfast, smiling happily.

Bill ate a few more pieces of scrambled egg, then Turned over to Cricket.

"Cricket, hows you're eggs?" Bill asked.

Bill got no answer, confusing everyone.
Everyone turned to Cricket, who held his face up with his hand, frowning and picking at his eggs with his fork.

"Uh, something wrong, son?" Bill asked.

Cricket heard Bill speak to him, looking upto him, quickly turning his frown into a little smirk.

"O-Oh, yeah dad. It's just... I'm not really hungry." Cricket replied.

"What? But you're always hungry for my famous scrambled eggs!" Bill replied.

"Well, not today dad, Tilly can have 'em." Cricket said, scooting his chair away from the table, and walking off into his room.

Everyone watched Cricket leaving, leaving lots of confusion, Cricket never turns down breakfast.

"Well, that's funny." Gramma said, lifting an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Yeah, it sure is." Bill replied, lifting an eyebrow in curiosity too.

"Maybe he's sick?" Tilly suggested.

"Hm, that would explain why he turned down breakfast, then again, he didn't look sick." Bill replied.

After Bill said that, Gramma was already holding a Doctors mask and sanitizer.

"...Oh." Gramma said, taking the mask off and throwing the items away.

Everyone looked at eachother, confused and curious.

"He's probably still full from my over cooked meatloaf from yesterday." Gramma said, shrugging.

"Yeah, He DID eat four of your meatloafs." Bill said.

Everyone shrugged it off, and continued they're breakfast, with Tilly pouring Cricket's breakfast onto her plate, eating it by herself.

-Timeskip-

It was the afternoon, and Tilly, Remy, and Cricket were outside, playing yet another crazy game.

"all righty, you got you're helmet on?" Tilly asked.

Remy tied his helmet on, then turned and smiled at Tilly, giving a thumbs up.

"Yeah! And I made sure it'll stay on this time." Remy replied, happily.

The two smiled, then Tilly turned to Cricket.

"Cricket? Would you start the countdown?" Tilly asked, smiling at Cricket.

Tilly and Remy looked at Cricket, only to frown in confusion, as Cricket was sitting on the sidewalk of the street in front of the house, looking down sadly at his reflection in a puddle of water.