Cricket Bites Bill (Part 3) (Short)

A few days had passed since Cricket had been sent to military school, and Bill, Nancy, and Tilly were on the couch, watching tv.
As the three were doing their own thing, they heard a knock at the door, getting Bills attention.

"Hm?" Bill asked.

Bill then got up and walked upto the door, opening it.
After opening the door, it was revealed to be Cricket on all fours, sitting like a dog, with a suitcase behind him.

Bill smiled, happily.

"Hey, Cricket! You're back! Come on In!" Bill said, smiling.

Cricket frowned, nervously.

"In... Inside?" Cricket asked.

Cricket started to start and try to reach his foot out to the floor inside the house, but he suddenly stopped and turned back to Bill.

"...A-Are you sure?" Cricket asked.

"Yeah! W-What do you think, I'm gonna make you stay in the yard? Get in here!" Bill Replied, Cheerfully.

Cricket got up on his feet and grabbed the suitcase, walking in, frowning submissively.
After a few steps inside, Bill shut the door, and Cricket turned to Bill.

"Sir, if it takes the rest of my life, I will repay you." Cricket said.

Then, Tilly, Nancy, and Gramma walked in, with Gramma frowning as usual.

"Who's this Scaredy-Cat?" Gramma asked.

"O-Oh, no, no, no, I'm-I'm not a cat, I'm-I'm a child. I'm your grandchild, and-and I'm just happy to be here." Cricket replied.

"Cricket, what did they do to you at that school? You're so... submissive." Nancy said.

"Yeah, looks like someone gone at him with a whippin'." Gramma said.

"That is... that is a perfectly valid way of saying that, bravo, Master." Cricket said, s:idling submissively.

"Master? Ho-Ho! They DID put him back in his place." Gramma said, smiling.

-Timeskip-

Bill and Cricket were in the kitchen, and Cricket was helping tying a Bow tie on Bill's neck.

"There you go, you-you look very dapper, sir." Cricket said.

"Thanks, Cricket! Gosh, I love the new you. That military school really schooled you in obedience." Bill said, smiling.

Cricket smiled, nervously and happily.

"Permission to go outside and play with Tilly?" Cricket asked.

"Granted." Bill Replied.

Cricket smiled and walked to the door, happily going outside.

Suddenly, Nancy walked upto Bill.

"You're wearing a bow tie? What's the occasion?" Nancy asked.

"No Occasion, Nancy. I just wanna look great when I take Cricket and Tilly over to the park." Bill Replied, Smiling.

-Another Timeskip-

Bill sat on a bench, with The bow tie still on his neck, smiling.
Vasquez, Remy's bodyguard, sat beside Bill, groaning in jealousy.

"...you know, you don't HAVE to show off." Vasquez said.

"I know, I just wanna look good outside the house." Bill Replied.

In the park, Tilly and Remy played, doing their own thing, with Tilly befriending some squirrels, and Remy flying a kite.
However, Cricket didn't move a muscle, he sat beside Bill, sitting beside him, holding his hand.

"Phew, it's nice to come to the park for some fresh air, right, Cricket?" Bill asked.

"O-Oh, most certainly, sir." Cricket Replied, turning to Bill, smiling nervously.

Cricket then turned back to where he was facing, watching Tilly being carried by Squirrels.

"Haha! I am the Squirrel Queen!" She said, smiling.

Bill turned to Cricket, frowning confused.

"Cricket, don't 'cha wanna go and play with Remy or Tilly? Or maybe go roll down a hill?" Bill asked.

"Oh, no sir! I would rather stand beside you." Cricket replied, hugging Bill's arm, smiling happily.

Bill lifted and eyebrow in confusion, but shook it off and looked over to watch Tilly being carried away by the Squirrels.

"Don't go far, sweetie!" Bill called out to Tilly, smiling.

"No promises!" Tilly Replied, Smiling.

Bill chuckled, and patted Crickets head, who continued to hug Bill's arm.