Accidents Happen (Short) -Blood Warning-

It was a normal day, and Tilly and Cricket we're outside, playing tag.

"Ha! You'll never catch me, Tilly!" Cricket said, Happily.

"Oh contraire, I got ya!" Tilly Replied, Poking Cricket's shoulder.

Tilly then giggled and started running away, with Cricket Happily chasing her.

"Hey! Get back here!" Cricket said, smiling playfully.

"Hehe, never!" Tilly replied.

Tilly giggled, and ran around the tree, to which, Cricket didn't pay attention to. Cricket then turned to see the tree, but it was too late, as he faceplanted right into the tree, with him falling to the ground.

"Oh my gosh, Cricket!" Tilly said, in shock.

Tilly ran over to Cricket, who looked like he had fainted.

"Cricket? Cricket! Are you okay?" Tilly asked, worried.

Suddenly, Cricket turned his eyes to her, and smiled.

"Tag!" Cricket said, Happily tagging Tilly.

"Oh! You little sneak!" Tilly Replied, smiling.

"That's called a Jump attack." Cricket said, smiling and lifting his head up.

However, Tilly frowned in shock, as she saw Cricket's face, which had Dripping Blood emerging from his nose.

"O-Oh my gosh! Cricket!" Tilly exclaimed, covering her mouth in shock.

"What?" Cricket asked, confused.

Suddenly, he felt something tickle his face, and he curiously wiped his nose, only to take one look at his hand and become startled.

"W-What the-?!" Cricket Said, Startled.

"I think we need to get Papa!" Tilly said.

"Oh no! No! No! Dad said the next time I squashed any more tomato's, I would get in serious trouble!" Cricket replied.

"...Uh, Cricket? Dad hasn't planted any tomatoes yet." Tilly replied.

Cricket confusedly took another look at his red-covered hand, and realized what she meant.

"I-I'm Bleeding!!" Cricket exclaimed.

"It's okay, Cricket! We just need to get Papa-!" Tilly started.

"I'M BLEEDING, TILLY! BLEEDING!" Cricket exclaimed.

"Cricket! Calm down!" Tilly Said.

Cricket then started to panic, and started to have a panic attack, breathing loudly and quickly, as he was hyperventilating.

"I-! I'm-! B-Bleeding!" Cricket exclaimed, hyperventilating.

Cricket then felt like he was going to puke, as he grabbed on to his chest, he felt like fainting then and there.

"Shh! Shh... It's okay, Cricket..." Tilly said, grabbing Cricket into a soft hug.

Cricket then quickly grabbed Tilly right back, giving her a tight hug. He then continued to hyperventilate, and Tilly can feel his heart racing.

"Come on, let's get you inside." Tilly said, softly.

Tilly grabbed Cricket, and picked him up, carrying him inside.
After a few steps, Tilly had made it to the front porch, and knocked on the door with her foot, as her hands were full.

"It's okay, Cricket... calm down, dear brother." Tilly said, softly rocking him.

After a few moments, Bill answered the door with a smile, thinking it was a neighbor, but as soon as he saw Tilly holding Cricket, he became confused.

"Tilly? What's wrong?" Bill asked.

"Cricket hurt himself! We gotta hurry and bring him inside." Tilly Replied.

Bill became alarmed, and held the door opened for Tilly, as she carried her Brother inside.

"What is it? Did he fall from the roof again?" Bill Asked.

Suddenly, Bill then slipped on something, confusing him. He curiously looked down, only to see a trail of blood following Tilly, with some dripping from his nose.

"Oh my gosh! W-What happened?!" Bill exclaimed.

"He faceplanted into a tree!" Tilly Replied.

"Sweet Potato Chips! I'll go get the first-aid kit!" Bill said, rushing off.

-Timeskip-

Bill had cleaned the dripping blood from Cricket's face, which eventually stopped falling out of his nose. Tilly patted him on the head, as he shook from fear.

"Don't worry, Cricket, you'll be just fine." Bill said, cleaning up the last bit of blood.

Cricket continued to shake, as if his sugar was low, with a terrified expression.

"A-Am I gonna die?" Cricket asked, with a trembling voice.

"No, you're gonna be just fine!" Bill Replied, smiling.

Moments later, Bill put the first-aid kit away, and him and Tilly got onto the couch and sat beside Cricket, who was pale from his panic attack.

"It's okay, Cricket, we'll always be here for you." Tilly said.

"You're a green, and Green's stick together." Bill Added.

The two then drew Cricket into a hug, with his shaking going away, as he smiled and hugged them back.