Whatever Happened to Amaryllis? (Short)

Amaryllis was in the prison room, forced to clean the walls. She was being punished by Officer Keys. She frowned annoyed, as she was forced to clean. All as other officers watched.

"And make sure to get every last inch!" An Officer said.

A moment later, Amaryllis turned to the officer.

"When can I go and see Zillion?" She asked, being the same Crazy Fan-Girl.

"Never! He has a restraining order on you... and Cricket." The Officer replied.

"What?! Since WHEN?!" Amaryllis exclaimed.

"Umm.... I think, like, Three minutes ago?" Keys replied.

Amaryllis turned to see Zillon, who was in the waiting room.

"Oh my gosh! Zillion!" Amaryllis cheered, happily.

Amaryllis dropped everything, and ran towards him, Startling Keys by how fast she ran.

"Whoa, Now!" Keys yelped.

However, as Amaryllis ran to the door, she struggled to open it, making her furiously giggling the knob.

"W-What the-?! Why can't I get out?!" She exclaimed.

"Sorry young lady, but you cannot leave this room until you've cleaned the entire wall." Keys said, with a cheerful smile.

"Okay! I'll do it! Just let me go and see Zillion!" Amaryllis exclaimed, scratching at the door.

"Young Lady, Enough with this obsession! Get back to work!" Another Officer demanded.

"I will! I promise! Just let me see him for one second!" Amaryllis replied.

The officer facepalmed.

"No! You can NEVER see him!" The officer exclaimed.

Officer Keys and the other officers turned to the annoyed Cop, who was frowning angrily at the young girl.

Amaryllis looked up at the cop.

"Yes, I can! I just need to open the door! If I could just-!" She started.

"YOU CAN'T!" The officer Interrupted.

Officer Keys frowned at the angry cop.

"...W-What do you mean I can't? He's just in the next room." Amaryllis replied, a bit shaken up from the yelling.

As the officer was about to speak, Keys walked up.

"Officer Stan, I'll handle this." Keys replied, putting a hand over the other officer's shoulder.

After a moment of silence, the other officer sighed, then walked off. Amaryllis watched the other officer walk off, confused.

"Aw, thank goodness! Keys, you understand my love for Zillion! Unlock the door for me!" Amaryllis said.

Officer Keys sighed in defeat.

"Listen kid, I REALLY understand your love for Zillion. Heck, I love him too!" Keys said.

"Yeah! Yeah! Now, please open the door!" Amaryllis said.

"But..." Keys started.

"HE HATES YOU!" A Sudden voice exclaimed, filling the whole room.

Almost Zillion himself almost heard the shriek.

"What the heck?" Zillion asked

Keys and Amaryllis turned to the sudden loud voice, reveling it to be Zillion's Lawyer.

"W-What?" Amaryllis asked.

"This is the Twenty-fifth time I was hired to be seen by you! I can't take it anymore!" The lawyer exclaimed.

"That's not true! Zillion loves me!" Amaryllis exclaimed.

"NO, HE DOESN'T!" Everyone except Keys and Amaryllis exclaimed, all in the same room.

Keys gave an angry frown at the others.

"Nobody asked for YOUR import!" He angrily said.

"What the-? Why are you defending her?! YOU'RE the one who brought her in here!" An Officer said.

"Yeah! I didn't expect her to be yelled at!" Keys replied.

Amaryllis lowered her head, with a tear falling to the ground. Everyone noticed, and everyone turned to her.

"...Fine." She said.

"...What?" Officer Keys asked.

The girl looked upto the officer, with the most saddest face they've ever seen.

"I won't bother him anymore." Amaryllis replied.

She wiped her tears away, and turned to the door.

The others turned to eachother.

"Just... Just let me go home." She said.

The officers turned to eachother once more, before Keys walked upto the door and unlocked it for her.
And as she said, she didn't even turn to Zillion, who didn't even notice her, and walked out of the police station.

"...Poor Kid." Officer Keys said.