- two !

way to point out the obvious, smarty
---

yerim was the first to move, she calmly stood in front of you, face to face with no other than park chaeyoung. this was a girl that was mercilessly always on your back, "chaeyoung, what the fuck do you want?"

"hey, dont swear," you quietly responded to your friend, gazing down at the floor shyly. chaeyoung hated your 'good girl'-ness. you werent sure whether it was of pure distaste or jealousy. yerim just clicked her tongue in annoyance.

"yes, you heard her. dont swear," chaeyoung mocked in a slight babyish tone. you began to walk away before you felt a hand yank you down to the floor harshly. a soft hiss left you lips as you glared down at you reddened wrist, "dont think youre getting away that easily."

"what the hell, chae!" yerim barked, crouching down to you with a concerned look, carefully observing your sore wrist. you shyly moved away from her touch, crawling up against the closest wall.

"d-dont worry, im fine," you faked a smile with furrowed eyebrows. no, you werent fine at all. your wrist started to redden more and even a simple twist of it would cause it to ache.

yerim stood back up, facing the slim pale girl once more before pushing her back angrily, "you didnt have to touch eunhae!"

chaeyoung only giggled, covering her mouth with one hand slyly, "sorry, she was in the way~" as she stumbled backwards from the sudden push, she then scampered back towards you, loudly pinning you against the wall with her leg beside your head as you were still slumped over holding your injury, you continued to glare at her.

"you, eunhae. dont get in between jungkook and i."

Your eyes widened, shaking your head profusely, "oh- no, no, no i wouldnt ever. C-cross my heart. I only had t-" a yelp left your lips as she banged her foot against the wall noisily to get you to cut off.

"Save it for later, goody two shoes," Chaeyoung laughed, waving her hand back and forth before she left. Yerim exhaled loudly, eyebrows still resembling that of an angered lion's.
"Shes aways out here to get you! I swear," the girl grumbled before helping you to your feet gently, "we should go to the nurse's office-" she took hold of your wrist, "-youch."

"Y-yes please," you stuttered shortly, scared stiff and a little annoyed. Yerim sighed, sliding an arm on your shoulders to guide you towards the nurse's office. As you both made your way towards the wanted destination, soojin was no longer in sight. Only just stares and looks from other students around. A frown grew on your face the second, your wrist started to really hurt.

"Can you move your wrist?" your friend asked, slowly down her walking for you to answer in time.

"Mhm... i can, dont worry about me," a fake smile was plastered on your face once more. The other just nodded, believing your words. After a few more paces of walking, you had met with the white large sliding door of the nurses office.

"Thank you," you muttered under your breath as you slowly walked towards the nurse. The woman had brown hair, red lipstick on and looked no more than 30. She had a professional feel to her.

"Oh, hello you girls. Whats brought you here today?" the soft spoken woman asked, concern displayed on her even face. Yerim cleared her throat before speaking,
"My friend Eunhae's wrist started hurting."