- seventeen !

...i'm here
-

it was Jimin.

he was that someone.

seeing the silver haired male left you in shock- so many emotions hitting you at once. Why out of all people did he have to be here?!

Memories flooded back into your mind, making you sob even harder than before. You slowly crouched down low, holding your stomach out of complete fear. Scared so much to the point that you felt like you were about to throw up.

Jimin was getting soaked from the amount of rain that was falling onto him, seeing as he moved the umbrella only to cover you and not himself. He stayed quiet, still peering down at you with an unreadable expression, "why are you all alone here?" he softly spoke, still looking unfazed from your shocked state.

You began to tremble uncontrollably, eyes squeezing shut as you tried to pretend like he wasnt there, "p-p-please j-just go-o..." you panicked, trying to keep composed. Although you were failing miserably.

"Eunhae, look i-"

"J-just le-leave-!" you suddenly demanded, almost loud enough to be considered a scream. It felt like you were slowly going more and more insane by the second, your head throbbing. Jimin was taken aback slightly, his eyebrows furrowing as he crouched down to your level, still holding his umbrella out to shelter only you.

"Im sorry Eunhae. Im so sorry..." he gulped sympathetically. The silver haired male knew he couldnt do anything right now to help you but only apologise. You shook your head, now covering your ears instead with both your hands.

"T-taehyung-! I need him-" you cried desperately, tears constantly falling to wet the concrete below you. Jimin's lips parted, hearing the blonde's name left shivers down his spine. Reluctantly, he dug through his black, school pants to pull out his phone-quickly ducking under the umbrella next to you to not let his phone get wet from the rain.

As the male moved to sit beside you, you slowly opened one of your eyes, looking at him doubtfully. Seeing him up close, you could see a square, white bandaid placed on his left cheek along with some white bandages wrapped around one of his hands. Clearly some of his injuries haven't completely healed yet. With the bandaged hand, the male messily tapped on the screen with only his thumb, most likely dialling a number.

Still sniffling, you tried to stay quiet as Jimin lifted his phone to his ear, biting his bottom lip in thought.

"this is taehyung speaking?" a deep voice croaked from the other line, Jimin took a short breath, finding it difficult to find what to say.

"Tae- hey its me, Jimin. Eunhae's with me right now and she needs you to-"

"What...? What the fuck are doing to her now?! Get away from her!" Taehyung yelled furiously, his heart starting to race.

"Shut up! I'm outside of the school right now- son of a bitch-" Jimin cursed defeatedly as he heard his phone beep, indicating Taehyung had hung up on him. He guessed that the blonde was already on his way back to the school. Jimin gradually lowered his phone from his ear, dropping his head low.

You eventually had stopped crying, only sniffling every here and there, knowing Taehyung was on his way. Jimin tilted his head back upwards, looking up at the grey stormy sky with a sigh. He could hear you whine and flinch backwards everytime you heard thunder, knowing he had already seen you in that state so he wasn't exactly surprised to see such a 'good girl' distressed.