Love

Every fortnight I conjure a scenario in my head where a silhouette of a man expresses his desire for me. He tells me he loves me and it immediately breaks me down in tears. I go from thinking to having actual tears flow incessantly down my face. I am so overwhelmed but the mere thought of being said these words to is so overwhelming that it surprises me to no end. The tears stream and stream till my nose is runny and I feel tired. There's a whole conversation that occurs in my head. He tells me he loves me and I shake my head asking him to stop. I ask him to stop and not delude me with such comforting words when they're most probably false.

There was this one time I had a crush on a boy. He's tall. In my imagination after we'd have spent a good time drinking coffee and chatting I would become teary eyed (in real life) and tell him he deserves to be with someone taller and much more charming. Much more beautiful. It's sad but I can't help myself. I'm both intrigued and traumatised by the prospects of love.

I do hope I meet love some day. I want him to be kind, have a beautiful smile, have kind eyes and be easy on the eyes. There should be a gentleness in his character and I want his integrity and loyalty to be exquisite. I want a cross between Aragorn and Faramir to morph out of thin air and somehow have eyes only for me.