Vintage x red sole x omega❌💙❤️❌

Wow its been about a 3 weeks since I wrote but I'm back with more tickle torture stories yay 😊 BTW just wanted to put that pic up there.

Have a pic of X-Blood before you start :)

And Just a reminder to you all characters in this book are 18 and over

At Red Sole's house in her basement in inkopolis, Omega found herself with her hands tied above her head, her mouth had a piece of duct tape on it, her legs were spread out also tape to the floor, she was struggling trying to escape, she tried screaming for help but no one heard her.

Omega *mind*: Somebody anybody help me please!

She heard a door open, two people came in omega couldn't tell who it was, until her eyes widened when they took off their hoods. Omega was terrified seeing the faces in front of her, it was vintage and red sole. They removed the piece of duct tape from her mouth.

Omega: No this can't be, w-what are you going to do to me?

The two inklings grinned like psychopaths, as they raised their hands and started to wiggle their fingers, making Omega realize what they were gonna do to her.

Omega: No not that anything but that stay away stop nooo!!!

Red sole went behind her and put her hands on her sides and started to tickle her, Omega started to struggle, trying her best not to laugh.  Red sole whispered into her ear.

Red sole: Coochie coochie coo.

Omega: N-n-no stop p-please mmf.

Omega squeezed her mouth shut to keep herself from giggling, Red sole nodded to Vintage telling him to go for the feet, omega shook her head violently.

Omega: No stop please I d-don't like being tickled!

The two inklings didn't listen to Omega's further pleads after that, Omega tried to shake them off, but Red Sole had strong grip on her digging into her sides with tickles, Omega was close to breaking but held her breath.

Red sole: That'll just make you want to laugh harder.

Omega couldn't hold back anymore she broke.

Omega: Hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha oh cod this tickles hahahaha you got what you wanted, I'm laughing so hahahahahahaha stop tickling me

Red sole: No way.

Omega: WHAT!!!

Vintage: It's fun torturing you like this.

Omega: Nohohohoho stop plehease hehehe hahahahahahaha no more just stop!!!

It had been 2 hours since the torture began, they stopped.

Omega: Haa haa please no more.

Red sole: Aww why so sad? I thought you were enjoying this.

Vintage: Looks like she needs more treatment, get the tools Sole.

Red Sole went to go a box and came back with a feather drill and a brush, omega was once again terrified about what they were going to do to her.

Omega: Please no why are you doing this to me?

Vintage: Because you deserve it.

Vintage put a piece of duct tape back her mouth omega tried to scream for help again but failed.

Omega *mind*: Please someone anyone save me.

Vintage: Now let's have some fun shall we?

My poor baby is being tortured well I guess this is how we're ending the story.....

I'm not ending the story this way sooo... here's the epilogue 😀

Egg shades was coming over to Red sole's house to hang out with her but he didn't see her, but he heard something that sounded like crying coming from the basement so, he opened the door and went down the stairs he was shocked to see omega still tied up down there, her ears were down, he could tell she was sad.

Egg shades: Omega what happened to you

He untied her, took the piece of duct tape off her mouth, and gave her hug, still hearing her sobbing while she was in his arms.

Egg shades: It's ok I'm here now

Ok that was the real ending lik ths every tim u cri LOL😆