I

Brenda and Jorge sat in their car atop a hill awaiting Thomas and Ariella. Jorge looked at his pocket watch. "They're late."

Brenda looked at her watch and they heard a train horn. While Jorge started the engine, Brenda cocked her gun. Jorge closed the rusty steel windows they had put in. It was easier to shoot enemy targets that way. Jorge sped off, across the dry desert landscape and met up with the train carrying the kids WICKED had captured.

They were speeding faster than the train, which Jorge found exhilarating.

In another car sat Thomas, Vince, and Ariella. Thomas said into the walkie, "Brenda, we're coming up behind. Keep 'em busy!"

"Hang on!" Vince said.

Ariella gripped Thomas's hand as she tightened her grip on the railing in front of her.

Brenda shot once at the window where the conductors were before disappearing back into the car.

Vince drove his car onto the tracks as they followed the train from behind. "This is crazy, Thomas, Ariella!"

Jorge did his best to dodge the guns the guards were shooting. His grabbed a pistol and shot back through the crevices of the steel window.

Thomas slid out from the passenger's seat and climbed to the top of the car. "Get me closer!" Vince sped up and Thomas got the grappling hook onto the back of the train. He jumped onto the train. Ariella was next to go, and Thomas effortlessly pulled his girlfriend up. He turned back to the car. "Come on, Vince!" One of the tires blew, and Vince nearly lost his balance. "Vince!" The grappling hook was giving way. "Jump!"

Vince jumped onto the train. The car exploded and Vince muttered, "Shit!" Thomas and Ariella pulled him up so his feet weren't dragging.

They heard whirring and looked back to see a plane flying behind the train. Ariella let out a groan and Thomas said into the walkie, "Hey, Brenda, you got company!"

"Go, go, go!" Brenda cried.

"Holy shit!" Jorge exclaimed.

Brenda said into the walkie, "Thomas, Ariella, you're on your own. Don't die."

"Good luck!" Thomas answered. "We gotta move. Come on!"

The three of them climbed up the ladders onto the top of the train. They ran across and armed soldiers climbed up on the other side. Vince jumped down between two cars and said, "Give me the bag!"

Thomas threw it down and had Ariella jump down and jumped down after her. The soldiers started shooting at them and Thomas and Ariella shot back, protecting the man behind them. "Get down! Get down!"

"Vince?" Thomas called.

"We're set! Cover your asses!"

The soldiers moved closer to them and Vince yelled, "Take cover!"

The three of them made their way to the ladders on each side of the train. Thomas was shielding Ariella's body with his. The grenade exploded, splitting the train apart. They jumped down and the portion they were on stopped.

Thomas whistled and yelled, "Newt!"

Newt glanced back. "Alright, come on, let's go. Come on!"

Thomas banged on the side of the train. "Minho!"

Ariella banged as well and her high-pitched voice called out, "Minho! Can you hear us?"

Minho heard his friends and screamed out. Newt ran around the train and Thomas said, "This one. This one!"

Newt set down his bag and slipped on his goggles.

Thomas, Ariella, and Vince looked out at the other half of the train. Vince set his hands on his hips. "Oh, shit! It's gonna be close."

The soldiers were running towards the other half of the train, and it was only a matter of time before they arrived.

Brenda and Jorge dodged the plane for a while and stopped the car. The idiot soldiers had fallen right into their trap.

Thomas, Ariella, and Vince tied rope around the train while Newt used a blowtorch to unhinge the train car. "Newt, how you doing?" Thomas asked.

"Don't rush me." Newt answered.

A soldier started shooting at them from the opposite end and Thomas shot back. "Newt, get up here."

"Almost there."

"Newt, go!" Vince cried, just after the boy had unhinged the last clasp.

Newt climbed to the top and laid on his stomach with Thomas and Ariella. "Where the hell are they?"

"I don't know!" Thomas answered.

They continued shooting, and a plane flew overhead. "Alright, boys, and girl, we're here!" Jorge's voice rang.

A hook was lowered and Thomas grabbed it. He hooked the train on and yelled, "Alright, we're clear!"

Jorge grinned. "Okay, we're going up."

"Vince, get up here!" Newt cried.

"Now, Vince!" Thomas and Ariella added.

Vince climbed to the top while Ariella and Thomas continued shooting.

The car was lifted into the air and Thomas cried, "Yeah!" He kissed Ariella and the group celebrated.