Chapter Three: Making A Move

Lauren's P.O.V

I was smirking to myself as I headed back over to Taylor house. I was enjoying myself knowing that I was getting to Camila. I always wondered why she acted the way she did around me, now I know. I have never really noticed her in any other way than her being Taylor's best friend. Well up until six months ago. We were out for a night together and she was dressed in the sexiest little black, tight dress and with that she caught my eye in another way. That little dress showed off her sexy curves, ass, and cleavage and soon she had my attention. I told myself that night no matter how sexy she looked, I wouldn't go down that road since she's Taylor's best friend, but I completely  changed my mind when I saw her tonight. I was bored and needed something new...a new challenge...something forbidden if you like. And Camila? She was gonna be my something forbidden, she just doesn't know it yet.

"Did you get my best friend home safe?" Taylor asked me as I walked inside her apartment
"Yes Tay, I even walked her to the door." I said smiling sweetly at her
"Good, Thank you." She said smiling back at me

I don't think she would be thanking me if she knew what had happened once I got her home. I knew Taylor would never agree to it. Camila and I sleeping together that is why she's not gonna find out. I'm sure I could hide it from her a couple of weeks or months cause I will move on after that. Like I mentioned before I get bored easily. I headed over to the sofa and sat next to Taylor.

"How are you doing Tay? Anything new?" I asked
"I'm doing well and nope nothing new. What about you? Have you met someone yet that you want more than sex with cause Laur you're getting old." She laughed
"Hey that was mean.. I ain't that old and no, you know me I get bored so easily." I laughed
"Don't we all know? I just can't wait for the day until I see that one woman that comes into your life and changes it all. It will happen." She smirked

I rolled my eyes, shaking my head. That was not gonna happen. Not anytime soon anyways. I can't be doing with the drama that comes with relationships. I sat with Taylor catching up for an hour before I decided to head home since I haven't been there for a month and arranging lunch plans with her tomorrow.

"Goodnight Laur, see you tomorrow." She said hugging me. "I Love You." She added
"Goodnight Tay, yes see you then. You can ask Camila to come if you want?" I replied "oh and I love you too." I added

Taylor said she would see what Camila was doing. I think if she knew that I was gonna be there she would definitely say no. I headed to my car, driving home. I grabbed my things from my car, going inside my house and dumping them on the floor. I'll deal with them tomorrow. I was in need of a shower, some scotch and my own bed. I grabbed my phone from my coat before heading to the shower and decided to text Camila.

Lauren: Hey Camz, what you doing? Xx

If she would text me back or not that would be a different story. My phone went off and I smirked when I saw a text message from Camila.

Camz: Hi Lauren and not much you? X

A kiss that is an improvement. I decided to be naughty. I love being naughty at the most inappropriate times.

Lauren: Just finished getting naked and going for a shower. You can come join me if you like? It is a very big shower for two people and both of us can fit xx
Camz: I would love to, but I have better things to do. Thanks though x

I chuckled, not quite expecting that kind of response from her. I wonder how far I can go with her.

Lauren: Come on Camz, you know you really wanna? You can't beat the hot sex in a steamy shower, who doesn't like that? X
Camz: I really don't. What I would really like is for you to stop messing with me Lauren. You have never been interested in me, so don't start acting like you are now OK? That ain't fair and you know it.