death threats🔪

Corbyns POV

My life has change alot since ive been part of this band. Alot in good ways actually, I meant my 4 best friends for life, I was out in L.A. living my dream. But the one thing that bothers me the most is the hate. Sometimes it depends on what kinda hate

people calling you fat

people just doing it for clout

death threats....

The last one ive never really had any sorta contact with it, ive never gotten an actually death threat. The only dude in the group that has actually got a death threat was zach, and that was cause he was "too fat"

We're are currently sitting on our tour bus driving to cincinnati, it's currently 10pm so that means it's dark out side.

I was sitting on my phone when I saw this werid ass tweet pop up as a notification, so I unlocked my phone and clicked on it, boy do I regret that now.

jake duff
That why don't we kid @corbynbesson better watch his back at the next few shows, cause I swear to god when I find him I will shoot him, he WILL be found dead one of these days, and it was me who took corbyn bessons life. I'll be looking for corbyn by the next week, and he'll be dead by friday, trust me on that. rip

I

immediately start tearing up when I read that, my thoughts were getting mixed, I keep wondering if I should tell the boys ? Even management, but my thoughts kept telling me they wouldn't care, so I didn't bother.

I've never really got anxiety ever, so tonigbt was something new.

i tossed

i turned

i even got some milk

But nothing worked. No matter how hard I tried to sleep that night, I was scared afraid alone. I should tell jonah. right ?

NO! he'll think you can't take care of yourself, and you wouldn't wanna be called a baby would you ?

I layed in my bunk with tears falling down my face, thinking of the worse. I'm only 17, I have so much to love for ? What if this week is my last week performing I could die any day this week

monday

tuesday

wendsday

thursday

friday

I was so scared, my anxiety was shooting through the rook, which isn't good for me, or anyone in that matter of fact. By the next day, my anxiety was just getting worse.

We went to this restaurant and I was paranoid the whe damn time, I was looking around my 24/7 scared of what could happen. "Corbyn, dude you good ? You've been acting kinda strange lately, u okay ?" Jack asked with concerned eyes. Yah, dude I'm fine, couldn't be better, I lied.

I totally could of been better I totally wouldn't be paranoid, I need someone to know, I can't do this alone.

crying myself to sleep every night, scared my life might end at the show tonight, scared it'll happen infront of limelights and my best friends ?