overworked🤒

👉corbyn is still in the band, but let's pretend he's 17, and is the only one who attends highschool still😀

Corbyns POV

Life can be so stressful, I never really learned how life could be so stressful, but when school started back in session I figured that out.

I have to wake up at 5am everyday just to go learn stupid shit im not even intrested in, kinda suck. But im also in a band, biggest pop sensation yet. So that means thier constantly fans coming up to, paparazzi coming towards me, while im trying to get to class

Not only that, but we have interviews, we have shows, we have so much to do on top of that, I never knew what to do with my self.

It's in the middle of the year, and im in my room at the why don't we house, we have fans crowded outside yelling too loudly, while im in my room trying to get my homework done before the interview.

"Corbyn, come on, we gotta go." Jon our manager yelled up at me. I mentally groaned, I knew I had to get this homework done before school tommorow or my teachers would flip. I get up, get my shoes on and walk downstairs.

We all end up piling into the car, me beside jonah like always, then daniel, jack and zach, then tyler driving and jon in passenger sheet.

shit, I forgot my algebra book at school. I quickly thought to myself. AW shit! I yelled by accidently, when everyone suddenly looks at me.

"What ? You good ?" Jack asked me. Yah, just forgot my algebra book at home, tyler can we stop by the school and get it ? Cause if not imma fail miserbly. I ask hoping for a yes.

"Corbyn we can't bud I'm sorry, we have things to do and places to be, there's no time to get your algebra book, you should of been responsible and brought it home" Tyler said looking at me through the mirror.

I sigh really loudly knowing tommrow im gonna get my ass beat by the teacher, and I am not reading for that.

Jonahs POV

After tyler turned down corbyns question, I could see stressed written all over his face. He sighed loudly, and just sat there lost. I kinda feel bad he still has to go to school, while we're out her doing our own things, while he's practically in a jail cell all day.

We arrive at the interview and answer the same old damn questions.

After the interview, we drive back home. When we arrived corbyn went straight to his room and slammed his door. He hates being yelled at, so I'm afraid that's what he's afraid of is getting yelled at tommorow.

I walk up to corbyns room, and opened the door to see him doing like 3 pages of homework. I walk over to him and put my hand out for him to grab, he sits there and looks at me with confusion written all over his face.

Let's go corbs, were going out.

"i can't jonah, I have so much homework, I can't keep going out randomly, when I have homework to do." He says looking at me in the eyes.

We're going to go get your algebra book corbyn, I know your nervous about getting yelled at tommorow. Then I'm gonna help you get your homework, plus tommorow we have chreography dance practice, so I wanna help you, you don't need overworked or shit like that. I said with complete seriousness.

Corbyn, grabbed my hand and got up with me, we walked out of the house and to the car. We drove to the high school, singing and doing stupid ass shit, by the time we reached the high school we calmed down.