chap 6.

when i woke up i was placed in a unfamiliar place. i was in a bedroom that was painted gray. perfect color to describe how i'm feeling at the moment, gray. i get up quietly to not wake anyone up and look around the room. this must be the guest room, i thought to myself. i took my phone and went through my social media's and noticed that it's christmas day! what a way to spend christmas.

  i stood in bed for like another 30 minutes on my phone looking at other people enjoy the family gathering holiday, while i stay in someone else's bed. i heard a knock on my door and i said "come in" quietly. the door opened and revealed the beautiful debby ryan, josh's girlfriend. "good morning! merry chris-" i was quickly cut off by an upset debby, "don't merry christmas me" she said with an attitude as she shut the door behind her. "who do you think you are? barging into this house and making yourself at home? don't get too used to this because josh isn't going to keep you forever. you should've stayed with your parents!" she silently yelled at me. i had tears in my eyes. i didn't know what to say besides i'm sorry.

  i heard another knock but before i said anything josh opened the door excitedly and squealed "MERRY CHRISTMAS" with the biggest smile. he then noticed my face full of tears running down and me trying to quickly cover it up. his smile quickly vanished and turned serious. "what happened, brooke?" i just couldn't stop crying i couldn't even talk. as josh came closer debby said "she was telling me about her past and became very emotional. im just trying to be here for her and tell her she can spend christmas with us." she said while staring me right into the eyes. her look was very intimidating i was too scared to say anything. josh pulled me into a tight sweaty hug that i think i really needed, i felt so numb. no one really wants me.

later on that day*

  after we all finished eating i watched debby and josh unwrap their gifts and it was so cute. debby got josh drum sticks with the date they started to go out engraved into it with their initials. josh got debby a micheal kors bag with a wallet to match. they're the cutest couple ever. i feel so bad ruining their christmas like this.
  when i was about to run upstairs josh called me back to the couch. "remember when i knocked on your door to give you something?" josh reminded me. i totally forgot. "no i actually forgot." i said being completely honest. "well, this is for you" he said with the brightest smile. i put on a light smile and mouthed him thank you. i felt debby eyes on me . i carefully opened up the yellow wrapping paper to reveal four vinyls stacked on top of each other. all four of twenty one pilots album vinyls were in my hand, i couldn't believe my eyes. i got up and gave josh the biggest hug and told him thank you. i was so appreciative of the gift.

  i went upstairs for a few hours just to zone out. i was so deep into my thoughts. i'm in the home of joshua dun and i want to leave to badly. i'm such an annoying person i can't even deal with myself. it's about 1 pm and i decided im just going to leave. walk right out. i made up the bed and made sure everything was left how i saw it when u first woke up. i took the vinyls and put it neatly on the dresser. inside of the dresser there was writing utensils and paper. with tears coming down my face once again, i wrote a thank you card.

dear joshua & debby,
  i appreciate everything you guys had done for me in these few hours. you taken me into your lovely home on a holiday & made sure i was safe. i'd like to apologize to debby for making her upset this morning because i ruined your morning, i know i did. and to josh, just for being in your way, i'm so sorry. 

sincerely, brooke.

wc; 720 words
an; i decided to continue this book.