chapter 22

Sharlin's pov

Skips to night

Sharcin "Sharlin you should have told me this earlier. Who am I to you . Stranger??"

Sharlin "No.... Shaa...."

Sharcin "Nowadays you are not interested in sharing things with me. There was once a time when you shared each and every thing to me.................."

Sharlin in mind God this girl is out of control I should do something otherwise she will end up eating me..

Sharlin "Sharcin please listen na......"

Sharcin "What!!"

Sharlin "I will tell you please clam down."

After 2 secs

Sharcin "Then tell . What are you waiting for? Oh..... I know you are thinking of some lie to cover up the truth. If you don't want to tell them it's fine. Don't lie for god's sake."

Sharlin "Sharcin I'll tell you the truth itself. Please clam down and sit here."

Author's pov

Sharlin narrates each and everything happened in the past days . Including Sid's and her's kiss.

As the girls where talking sharcin's phone rang. It was Abhishek. She went to her room to talk.

Sharlin was sitting near her dressing table. Thinking about Sid.

Sharlin's pov

"What all things have happened to me in this short span of time. I never thought of falling in love. The bond which me and Sid have is something magical. I could feel it. It's really divine. Hope it remains the same. "

Voice it will

Sharlin was astonished to hear the voice as she had locked the room when sharcin left. She turned to look who it was and was wideyed to see who it was..... It was none other than...

Sharlin Sidharth!!

He moved towards her

Sid why are you looking at me as if you are seeing me for the first time.

Sharlin. Definitely it's not the first time. But it's first during this time...

Sid kept his hand around her waist and pulled her towards him.

Sid what will I do I missed you so much.....

Sharlin Awww. Now you saw me na.

Sid nodded.

Sharlin Now go. Sharcin will come.

Sid No....

Sharlin What no. If she sees you here she will kill. Already she is a bit angry with me as I didn't tell her about our relationship

Sid Sharlin I meant that she will not come. She is busy with dada.

Sharlin Is bhaiya also her.

Sid nodded a no

Sid can we sit somewhere

Sharlin ha sure

Sid sat in her bed and sharlin was going to sit in a chair . When he pulled her by wrist she landed up in his lap. She was going to get up the Sid hugged her from behind so that she can't move form his lap. They where now damn close.

Sharlin si....d..h..arth..Wha...t......are.....yo...u....do...i..ng...?

Sid replied with a kiss on her neck.

As they where continuing their romance Sid's phone rang. It was Abhi signalling that it was time for Sid to go.

Sharlin was still stucked on what has happened a minute ago.

Sid moved towards the window and gave her a last look. And climbed down through the side pipe.

Sharlin saw him running towards the gate . He looked back once he reached the gate and waved at her.

Hey guys....

That's all for today.....

How was the chapter.

Hope you like it ...

There is an announcement for the readers

Now onwards the updates of this book will be done on every Friday and Tuesday.

And update of complicated love will be on Monday and Thursday.

And for the reader of complicated love this schedule is followed from next week onwards as I didn't update it yesterday.

Friend please vote for all the chapters . Do check if you have left any chapters without voting. Votes are like energy drink. It motivates me a lot.

At one point I even thought of unpublishing this story as it has low votes but didn't as it's my first book.

I'm not getting any reviews on this book please comment also.

I'm not blaming everyone there as some who supports me really well. Others also please vote and comment

With love...

Evil_rider❤️