chapter seven

Arabella≫

I didn't know what to do, fuck what if this person was a killer?

I did the first thing that came to my mind, I bit their hand.

I heard an 'ow' and the hand was removed.

I struggled to get off the bed, I turned on the lamp beside my bed so I could see.

I quickly looked back and I was surprised at who I saw.

Jack gilinsky was sitting on my bed, holding his hand because I had just bit it.

"what the fuck are you doing here?" I whisper/yelled. Trying not to make to much noise, since it was 3am and I didn't want to awake Cara.

"Well hello Arabella" he smirked.

"answer my question! What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Can't I just drop by to see one of my good friends?" He laughed.

"First of all, we're not friends, second of all, no you can't! If you have noticed its 3am" I said in disbelief.

Then it hit me.

"Wait, you've been in here the whole time?"

He nodded his head.

"So that means you saw me change" my face turned red and my eyes widened.

"Well, kind of. It was to dark to see that much but I still saw some stuff" he said winking.

I groaned as I picked up a pillow and chucked it as his head, but I missed and hit his stomach.

He hissed in pain and I furrowed my eyebrows, it was a pillow? How the fuck did that hurt.

and that was when I noticed the blood on his shirt.

"oh my god" I whispered.

I ran over to the other side of the bed.

"Jack what the fuck happened? Are you okay?" I didn't even bother trying to stay quiet.

I lifted up his white, blood soaked shirt and I saw a slash on the lower left side.

"Jack what happened" I said with a shaky voice.

"It doesn't matter" he said in a monotone voice.

"But I need you to fix me up" he said.

"What? I don't know how to fix this up! Just go to the hospital. Come on I'll drive you" I said turning around to grab my jacket and car keys, but I was stopped when jack grabbed my wrist and pulled me back towards him.

I somehow ended up with my hands on jacks chest and our faces dangerously close.

"I can't go to the hospital, they'll ask to many questions" he whispered, I could feel his minty breath against my lips.

"jack I cant-" I was saying but he cut me off by placing a finger on my lips.

"Your moms a doctor right? You must know something"

"I c-" I was cut off once again.

"Please" he said placing his forehead against mine.

At this point, my heart was pounding to the point where I'm pretty sure jack could hear. And I was a bright red shade.

I simply nodded my head, I don't know why. And I slipped out of his arms, which at some point slid themselves around my waist.

I walked into the bathroom, jack following behind me.