chapter fourteen

Arabella≫

I was on the couch watching pretty little liars.

Well kind of, I wasn't really paying attention. I was thinking about earlier today.

About what happened with me and jack.

After the "fight" I guess, I ran inside and tried my best not to cry.

But Brooke found me and she had seen the whole thing so she took me to her car and made me explain everything. And that's exactly what I did, but of course I left out the part about how jack was in a gang.

She had dropped me off home, knowing that I wouldn't want to spend the day at school where people would be giving me looks.

The minute I had walked up to my room I had broke down crying.

And I honestly I didn't know why.

I mean, I liked jack more then a friend obviously, but it's not like I was to attached to him.

So I shouldn't be crying over him.

Maybe it was because I actually thought that I changed him a bit and that he acted like a totally different person around me but today he showed me the real him.

There was one question that was haunting me though, why would jack do that in a parking lot full of people?

Unless he wanted everyone to know that he was done with me.

I was getting frustrated because I couldn't figure anything out.

I should just drop this whole thing and pretend like I never met jack, it would be the best for everyone.

But deep down I knew that I would never be able to forget someone like Jack.

Standing up, I stretched and grabbed my phone and made my way upstairs to my room.

I was tired and I just wanted to sleep and forget about today.

Cara was upstairs in her room sleeping already so I made sure I was quiet.

Opening my room door, I slowly shut it, careful not to make a sound.

Grabbing an oversized shirt I quickly changed and jumped into bed.

The second my head hit the pillow, I was out.

And Jack was the last person on my mind.

Jack≫

Storming into the house, I went straight upstairs into my room.

I was angry, not at Bella or anyone else, but at myself.

I hated myself for the things I said to her.

With every word I could see a piece of her break, I tried so hard not to stop talking and just hold her and spill everything.

Grabbing a pillow I pressed my face into it, letting out a muffled scream.

"woah, looks like things didn't go the way you planned" I heard a deep voice say.

I looked over and standing by the door was cameron.

"What do you want?" I spat.

"So I'm assuming you basically told Arabella to fuck off?"

"Yeah, now get out" I said, throwing my pillow at him.

Catching it, cameron threw it back saying "don't take your fucking anger out on me, I gave you two choices and you chose the hard one".