Chapter 16

I tried to make my way to the door but suddenly, my knee's gave in making me Fall to the ground as everything became scarcely black.

------

"Niall! Time to go" Liam whispered to me, waking me up from my 'sleep' which was caused from the bracelet. I quickly got up, looking around as my brain tried to put the Pieces together of what happened. Strangely enough, I felt completely fine.  burst of energy ran through my veins as a big grin made it's way onto my face.

"Well what you waiting for Liam?! Lets go!" I shouted excitedly as I began to skip to the door where the other's were. I grinned at Louis before giving him a small kiss on the cheek earning a blush back. "Let's go" I excitedly shouted again.

We all piled out of the room and got into the cab. We gave the cab the directions to the restaurant we wanted to go to and soon enough, we was on our way.
My leg bounced excitedly as i put my hand on Louis' thigh-who was sitting on one side of me- the grin never leaving my lips. I felt great, buzzing and hyper actually and I have no idea what's bought this on.

Soon enough, after a long dragging time, we turned up to the fancy restaurant. Our bodyguards were already there trying to hold back the hundreds of girl's who screamed as soon as we all got out the car. The smile grew on my face as I strolled over to a bunch of girls who only screamed louder. "Hello ladies" I said casually as one of them held out our 'Where We Are' book for me to sign. I quickly signed the book before asking if any of them wanted to take a selfie. The all nodded eagerly and I started doing the deed.

After 5 selfies, I joined the other's back in the restaurant. I furrowed my eyebrows as the waitress came over, already taking our orders.
"And you sir?" She asked me, I quickly picked the first thing I saw. "Hamburger and fries please" I ordered before handing her the menu.
A grin was soon plastered onto my face as waitress walked off, leaving us to be alone. "You know, I really think this fourth album is going to be amazing. I'm sure the fan's will love it" Louis said with a smile on his face, talking about the already recorded and ready to go album we all worked on. Luckily, I got a few more solo's than in the others, but not too many more.
"Yeah! It's going to be fabulous!" I replied with that foreign grin. Everyone turned to look at me, giving me confused glances. "What's go you in a good mood, Horan?" Zayn asked me, raising an eyebrow slightly.

"I don't know...." I replied casually before our food actually came.

We all began to dig in, groaning in pleasure at the amazing taste of the amazing food. "This is amazing" I groaned and the other's agreed. Silence over took the atmosphere, creating an awkward feeling as we all ate.

---
AN/ Sorry this was rubbish :// AND IM SO SORRY I HAVNT UPDATED IN LIKE FOREVER!... I kinda lost inspiration for this book :// But yeah... I hope you like this rubbishly put together chapter. I'll update tomorrow night. Thoughts on why Niall's suddenly really hyperrr? xx