chapter 2

[ readers's pov ]
•••

well dang.

that kid. is. skilled.

and violent (but that's old news by now). he literally screamed "die" at the ball he had to throw for the test.

and while remembering the red string on my pinkie finger was a bit freaky, I didn't have much time to worry about it.

our teacher, aizawa, threatened us. he really had the nerve to say the lowest ranking student would be expelled. :))

since my quirk is cloning, there wasn't much I could do to throw a ball. so I had to just hope for the best. well, not exactly the best but you know.

luckily for me, I didn't get the lowest score (although I was close).

as we had returned to the classrooms, I heard a "tch" from behind me. as I spun around, I felt a tightening around my waist.

right. forgot this string was here.

I had to spin counterclockwise to untangle it, which provided a bit of an awkward moment.

when we had finally finished, bakugou laid his eyes on mine. "can't believe my soulmate is a loser like you."

"rude."

"what'd you say to me, printer paper?" he shouted. I shrugged then turned to walk away. "don't walk away u coward."

I was suddenly pulled backwards, as bakugou had put a strong grip on the string.

"if ur not gonna be nice to me then I have nothing to say to u," I answered calmly.

although, deep down I was screaming at myself. I wasn't one to stand up to people, especially bullies like him.

kinda weird tho.

i was expecting a prince charming and all I got was this angry blonde chihuahua boy.

it's whatever I guess.

"now, let go before I take this string and wrap it around your neck," I threatened.

the heck? am I even speaking? who just said that? couldn't have been me-

instead of another threat, I got a sort of intimidating laugh from the blonde. "as if."

he then tossed the string in the air as he walked into the classroom.

yep.

this kid really is strange.

~~~

a/n: hi