chapter 7

bakugou's pov

dammit sh***y hair.

he just had to go on, saying whatever printer paper was going off about was "manly" or some sh**.

couldn't believe I was dragged here by that extra.

he noticed printer paper and I have been "talking less" or whatever and wanted us to make up.

tch.

dumb***.

sure, yeah. it was my dam fault that printer paper stopped hanging with us but I didn't understand why I had to come here and apologize.

I already apologized.

she's the one who chose to leave.

not my f**king problem.

nonetheless, sh** for brains over here made me come over to her dorm, only to hear the other extras talking about something.

...

yeah , whatever, I'll cut the sh**. I maybe listened to some of it. so what?

•••

"about that... I... also have a red string."

redhead's eyes widened as he pressed his ear against the door. i, the cool person that I am, leaned against the wall with my arms crossed.

then the girl extras started laughing and sh**, and printer paper did that cutesy laugh whenever she gets flustered.

raccoon eyes then asked, "who is it? who is it?"

"er. that's not important."

the f**k?

not important, huh?

rude a** b***h.

"what do you mean? you don't care about your string?" that other extra asked.

I rolled my eyes.

but then...

what printer paper said next?

"well, of course! i've always wanted a red string and trust me when I say, I was ecstatic to find out I found one! I never thought i'd get one and I spent all of my middle school years wondering what having a soulmate would be like."

dammit.

she actually did care about this soulmate sh** .

sure, I couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief. but I didn't realize it meant so much to her.

but that wasn't all...

"but i'm not sure my soulmate is really up for it. and I respect his wishes. besides, I can't force myself on him. so if all I can do is befriend him, then so be it."

my jaw dropped.

i'm just holding her back, aren't I?

printer paper b***h coulda had some better guy and sh** and would've been happy as f**k. but no.

I was just stopping her from having the one thing she wanted her entire life.

a soulmate.

despite that, she still considered my stupid a** feelings?

I f**ked up.

didn't I?

~ • ~ • ~ • ~

a/n : oh wait. u thought u were gonna see the confrontation? aw heck nah.
but wouldja look at that! bakugou feels even guiltier now. poor bb.