note + bonus!

Sorry that this isn't a real chapter, heh... but I got some news for you! Starting September 7th, 2019, Not Equal will update every Saturday at 12:00 AM GMT!

See you there! I'm going to be preparing up until then, so you'll have to wait a couple of weeks until a chapter is up!

****EDIT: To the 17 people who have read this already, please bear with me- I've decided to stop updating Not Equal due to school, extracurricular, and health issues, I hope you understand- I'll drop in once in a while but right now I need to focus on my life~ love y'all!

For now, here's a little bonus!

Introducing... our main character duo!

Victoria Justice as Maddilyn Carter

Maddilyn Carter is our lovable protagonist with a shady past that she can't really remember. She doesn't know her limits and she finds it difficult to obey rules. Because of that, she easily makes enemies. Maddie is brave, selfless, and quite pretty, more than she will let herself on to. She's also quite skilled at acting from lying to many Officials. She loves wildlife and especially loves flowers. Her defiant personality and rebellious behavior is the reason why Cole is attracted to her.

Froy Gutierrez as Cole Harborson

Cole Harborson is the favorite badass male protagonist. He's the son of the Chief Elder and the heir to the throne. His personality is cold and guarded and he isn't the one for kindness and sympathy. The Chief Elder tried to Pair him with many other Females before, but Cole refused them all until Maddie came along. He had an older brother named Callum who was the perfect, favored son and was murdered mercilessly by the Rebels. Since then, Cole had trained hard to become the steely, admirable Chief Elder his father was, trying not to disappoint him. However, Cole was always the one to fall short of his father's expectations and he often found himself hating his father.