Forever is a dream. ♾

I woke up, Sadly

I woke up, Sadly. I got up and took a shower,brushed my teeth and washed my face. I then got dressed for school even though it's 12:45 and my school starts at nine I'm still going to go just a little late.

As soon as I walked into the school everyone started to stare at me. I really didn't give a fuck though.

"Bro did you see the video?!!" Nich asked. I didn't really care what the video was probably was something stupid. "Uhh nah Tom what?"
"Your girlfriend made a sex tape at the party  dude!"

My eyes instantly went black I walked fast into my first period class since Rachel is in there. As soon as I walked in I sat beside her. "Can we talk?" I asked in a low voice. "Whatever." She gave me an angry face like I'm the one who did her wrong.

"I really love you and I don't want to lose you but I don't know if I can keep dating you if your going to cheat on me over and over it hurts you know." I was telling the truth, to love someone and for them to treat you badly makes you believe you'll never find love again and it's damaging.

"Well Jarad I'm sorry but I don't care. We can't date. I've cheated on you more than 6 times now that's sad."

I looked at her with disgust I can't believe it she really just said that after I've given her my heart and went to hell and back for her. I didn't even know she cheated six times I thought she only did twice.

I got up and walked out the class. In the hallway I saw Trippe. "Aye I destroyed your girl last night!"

My eyes went black I'm usually a chill person until people really try me "Nigga what?" He laughed "you heard what I said!"

I quickly jumped on him and started swinging. Punching him in the face multiple times. There was blood everywhere I heard a teacher coming so I got up and fastly walked out to my car.

A couple minutes later I arrived home. I walked in my room finding my pills that I hid in my sock drawer but instead going past them and laying down. I guess I'll sleep this pain away.

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating. I knew it was Ally but I didn't feel like talking I still answered all I saw on my screen was Ally with a worried face.

"Juice I heard what happened at school they said you where suspended I've been calling your phone all day I even swung by but no one came to the door what's wrong?

"Umm I- don't know I'm not very stable right now I'll talk to you later." I said while hanging up on her instantly . I don't mean to be rude but I really am hurt and I don't want to talk to anyone right now.
-
About twenty minutes later I heard my door bell ring I went to go answer it seeing Ally in her pajamas with an pillow and blankets. I looked at her like didn't I just say leave me alone then let her in.

I guess she caught a Uber here.

"You staying the night?" I asked obviously already knowing the answer.

This wasn't anything new with me and Ally usually I drive to her house and climb through her window when she's upset  or something and sleep in  with her. We never did anything though.

"Duh,I don't want you to be here all sad and alone ,Let's be sad together."

"My boyfriend cheated on me with your girl let's not forget I'm hurt too."

"I know I'm sorry. I would never do you like that Lotti."

"I know Juice. It's okay I wasn't in love or nothing."

"You got anything on you?" I really just like to do drugs when I'm upset I don't care if it's not good for me I'm on the way to hell anyways just like the rest of America.

"Uh yea I only got some xans in my pocket.

"Your such a bad influence. If only your dad knew.." I laughed.

[Juice obviously doesn't know her dad is abusive he was just saying if only your parent knew]

Ally's dad is very strict. He has no idea that she smokes,drinks or pops pills. Shit he don't even know she's ever been to my house or that I've been in hers.

"I have Hennessy and beer down stairs."

"Get both."

I ran downstairs and grabbed the case of beer and a bottle of Hennessy.

We sat there talking  for a minute until I noticed she had bruises all over her stomach and cuts on her wrist.

"what's that?" She looked at me with a nervous face.

"I'm sorry Juice I know I said I was going to stop but I couldn't okay. When I get upset it all gets to me I just do it." I didn't know what to say. Does she not want to live anymore? Is it my fault for not helping her before?

"Lotti I love you. Your one of the most important people in my life and I really don't want to lose you." I said while looking into her eyes.

Lotti POV
"What's that?" I looked at Juice with a nervous face. Should I tell him the truth this time? What will he do when he finds out all this time I haven't been harming myself?

I'm to scared to find out...

"I'm sorry Juice I know I said I was going to stop but I couldn't okay. it all gets to me and I just do it."

He gave me a very upsetting face. "Lotti I love you. Your one of the most important people in my life and I really don't want to lose you."

My heart started to melt I felt so special when he said that. I never knew someone cares about me this much.

"I love you too and I'm sorry Juice. I promise I will stop." I hugged him and my eyes began to water.

We ended up drinking the whole bottle of Hennessy and popping one xan not even touching the beer.

A couple minutes later we were both sound asleep on the floor.