Confessions 💤

I watched Jarads car pull up while I smoked a cigarette

I watched Jarads car pull up while I smoked a cigarette. He turned his car off then started walking towards me while making a confused face.

"Why did you need me to meet you here?"

I don't know what to say. I want to tell the truth but how? What exactly do I say? "We can talk about this later." I responded reaching to open the car door

He slammed the door shut."No Lotti I'm tired of you pulling this shit on me tell me know or we aren't leaving."

I took a deep breath then let it all out. "Jarad I'm sorry, don't get mad. Every time you thought it was me harming myself..it wasn't. My dad has been abusing me for a while now and today I just was fed up so I packed my things and left."

Tears began to form in my eyes in the middle of me speaking. I really don't know what he's going to say. Hopefully he doesn't hate me. He's all I have...

Juice POV
I didn't know what to say. I'm so angry at her dad I really want to kill that nigga. I'm also upset that she's been lying to me this whole time too.

"Ally I love you and I'm sorry. Come on let's go." I gave her a big hug before grabbing her bags and throwing them into my trunk.

We were both silent for a while.

"You think Jah and Stoke gone let me stay with them?"

"No need for them to Lotti your staying with me."

"Oh I didn't think you would even want a screw up like me back in your house."

I rolled my eyes. "Lotti your family. You can stab me a thousand times and I'll still pick you up when your down. I care about you to much." Her cheeks turned red.

We pulled up to my house. I got out and opened Ally's door while going to get her things. I unlocked the door and stepped to the side so she could walk in.

"Thank you... just wondering where do you want me to sleep?"

"Well you can sleep in the guest bedroom."

"Okay."

"Okay, well you want to go to Jah and ski house with me in like a hour to chill?"

"Uhh yea I guess if it's only friends though not a party right?"

"Yea just the gang." She nodded her head while walking up the stairs.

1 hour later
"You ready?" I looked up from my phone seeing Ally fully dressed. "Yea let's go."

We pulled up to X and ski house and walked in. "Wassup niggers!" I yelled. While lighting a cigarette. "VIRAL!" I heard X yell while Lotti chuckled.

"What you guys tryna do?" Lotti asked.

"Let's get high." Ski said in a very excited tone. "I second that." Ally said.

"I got some lean and xans." Ski said while looking at his phone. I guess we finna be slumped.

( see what I did there 😭)

"We look good today.!" I said looking into the mirror pushing against Ally.

"We do. Let's take a picture.."

I tried to pose but then that nigga WiFi touched my ass. "Chill with the gay shit." I said while pointing at him.

AllyLotti; My medicine 😴

@Juicewrld999

______________________
@wifisfuneral: peep my feet 🙂
@makeouthill: vros 🤯
@theslumpgod: Ik you two be fucking. 🙃
@hitmeeelatteer: Have you guys seen the sex tape?👀
@juicewrld999: ♾

-
It's been about 3 hours know and it's getting late. We've been sitting here talking and getting high for a while. Ally looks tired so I just decided to leave.

"Alright y'all I'll see you niggas later me and Lotti is going to go hit the sheets."

"Yea whatever go fuck." Ski yelled while everyone else laughed.

"We don't fuck we are friends dude."

"Whatever , don't let the door hit your ass on the way out bye!" WiFi said while lighting his third blunt.

Lotti POV
After me and Juice left we went back to his place. I walked in and grabbed my things heading for the shower. I turned on I don't want to do this anymore by X and began then undressed.

I  dropped my charger so I went to pick it up. While I was picking up my charger I heard the bathroom door open so I turned around quickly. I felt so embarrassed seeing Juice staring at my naked body.

"M- my umm my bad." He said quickly shutting the door back.

Ugh this is only my first night living here and we are already having embarrassing moments. I just got in the shower pretending like it didn't even happen.

Juice POV
I don't know where Lotti is I guess she went to sleep. I'm going to just take a shower then join her in bed. I grabbed my clothes and then my towels walking inside the bathroom.

When I walked in I saw Ally bent over naked with her ass up and her pussy out. I really had a great view. I instantly got hard. She turned around while making an awkward face turning red from embarrassment.

"M- my umm my bad." I said while closing the door. I can't even cap man Lotti is beautiful and so is her body.

Now I'm hard.
"Damn." I shook my head while going to my favorite website and grabbing lotion.