Tired ;(

A couple days later

A couple days later...
Rachel POV
"You got the video?" I looked at Max excited to hear her answer. "Yea,you got the money?"

"Send me the video first."

"Already done." I smiled and slipped her a fifty. "Great doing business with you." I walked away grinning step one, done.

Lotti POV
"Hey Lotti, you want to go out tomorrow night?" I looked up from my phone with a smirk on my face. "Sure where?"

"It's a surprise." He smiled. Me and Juice still don't date. We've been taking things extremely slow I guess because we are both scared to fall in love or into fall into another relationship.

Today I'm just going to chill since I barely miss days of school and I really am tired of going there everyday. My phone dinged. I looked down and saw the name
Sosa 🙈🌬
Heyy girly can we meet up today?

I smiled at the message since I haven't talked to that girl in like forever. "Can you drop me off at Solana's?" He nodded his head,grabbed his bag,phone and charger then walked out.

-
When we pulled up to Sosa's I turned to face Juice and thank him. I kissed his soft lips for a couple seconds then pulled away and smiled. "Thank you."
He kissed me again this time it only being a peck. "Anytime." I smiled.

"Okay have fun at school!!" I yelled getting out of the car and knocking on the door. "Hey girl!" I saw Solàna wearing a cute outfit with a big smile on her face.

"Hey I really miss you give me a hug!!" She smiled and leaned in for a hug. I walked inside and sat down in her kitchen with her.

"So how are the kids?"
"They are good,still annoying.I found my birth dad."
"You did what? Wow Sosa! Is he cool? Or..."
"He's a drug head like the rest."she laughed. "But I mean he helped me with the kids for two weeks after that he disappeared with all the money I had saved for the house. Then he was found dead on Brentwood a couple days later."

I sighed hearing her words knowing she felt completely broken. "I'm so sorry Solàna." I gave her a hug. "It's okay now I just have to finish raising six kids." She laughed then sighed.

"How them kids been doing anyway?"
"Three of them are teenagers two are pre teens and one is a six year old that has the mouth of a twenty seven year old." I laughed.

"Doesn't December go to my school know?" Sosa dropped out of school about a year ago due to the fact that she has to raise seven kids with no help.

"Yes girl and don't even get me started talk about grown! She's fifteen dating eighteen year olds. Guess who I found in her bed the other day Gazzy! When I tell you I went off girl I went off."

I laughed hearing her words. "Wait Gazzy as in pump was in December's bed?!" I shook my head laughing.

"For real,but girl enough about me what you been up to?"

"Nothing getting by I guess.I live with Juice know."

"Oh that's why I saw you guys Tonguing each other down out front." She said while smiling and raising one eye brow. "Tell me how big is Mr Jarads dick? I've always thought a medium close to large is my estimation correct?"

I laughed hearing her words. "Girl you didn't ask how long we've been messing around. Also how you know we been fucking?"

"How long y'all been fucking?"
"Sosa we haven't fucked damn and you know I'm a virgin. I'm waiting for the right person."

"The right person has been standing in front of you for years Ally. I've never seen you so happy like seriously your vibes are just so positive and look at the way you two were on each other. You are never like that. Ally you are in love. Show it,embrace it,show it off and tell him!!"

I never thought about it that way honestly. I always have loved Juice but lately I've been feeling more of a stronger and warmer feeling when I'm with him.

"You stay opening my mind and shit!" I laughed. "Also you were wrong he's definitely a large." Her mouth opened wide while we both laughed hard as hell.

-
"Alright you guys Juice is outside." I smiled at the kids and hugged December. "I'm going to walk you out." I walked through the house and to the door. I stopped and hugged Solàna. "Bye girl I love you so much!" I said while walking out. "Love you too.Call me!!"

"Okay!" She waved while me and Juice pulled off.

Solàna / Sosa

Solàna / Sosa

-
"Hey, How was your day?"
"I love you." I was surprised to just blurt it out like that but I did.
"I love you too." He said with his eyes still on the rode.

"No I love you, love you. You make me happy and you make me feel like I'm wanted. You make me feel like a person who's needed."

There was a three second silence. "I love you too Lotti the same way you feel about me but I don't think we should date honestly it would mess up the whole friendship."

His words low key hurt my feelings. "Can you drop me off at X's?" I was trying my hardest not to cry in front of him.

"Lotti come on I didn't mean it like that." He said while trying to make me face him.

"I know. I just promised X I would help him with something Sosa is going over there too." I lied not wanting to go home to the awkward situation I put myself in.

"Okay."

-
Once we pulled up to X's house I grabbed my phone and charger then got out closing the door behind me. Tears began to stream down my face as I walked up to the door and knocked. An confused Jahseh came to the door only in shorts and socks.

"Can I stay here?" I said while crying.

"S-sure."

Weirdovibess; thank you guys for 200 reads 😚😚 currently sitting at 247 when I hit 300 I will update again! Also should I make a spin off Sza story? 

...to be continued