Introduction 🎞

Lotti POV "You coming to the party tonight?" I shook my head "no

Lotti POV
"You coming to the party tonight?"
I shook my head "no." while brushing my teeth. Juice was in my room touching things I tell him not to touch as usual. "Why Lotti please come..you need a ride?"

"Uhh nah I don't like crowds you know that."

"Oh okay well I guess me and Rachel gonna go."

Juice and Racheal just got back together three months ago after a year long relationship full of her cheating on him and him being hurt over and over. I really can't stand her hoe ass.

"Oh cool.. well you ready to leave out?" He nodded his head.

Juice is my best Friend and has been for years. Me and him are usually are together a lot since we go to the same school and I'm always at his house.

We walked to his car and got in. Having a small conversation about Strangers things during the ride to school.

We pulled up to the school a couple minutes later.

We walked in and went to our lockers them being beside each other.
"Hey bae." I rolled my eyes hearing Racheals voice.
"Good morning baby." They shared a kiss ehh

"What time you want me to pick you up tonight?" "Umm around 10:30. Bae let's go back to your house tonight."

"Bet."

"Is that coming?" She said pointing to me. "Aye chill out I'm not whore."

She got upset then stomped away.
"Isn't she perfect?"

I looked at Juice with disgust "eww never."

After me and Juice went our separate ways and went to our first period classes.

"Good morning beautiful." I heard a familiar voice say. It was my boyfriend Rell.

"Hey bae."

"You coming to my party tonight?"

"No,I can't." I lied because I knew he was going to try to talk me into going.

"Why?"

"My dad won't let me."

"Oh well you want to come over Saturday?"

"I'll think about it." I said lowly. Every time I go over there he tries to fuck and I'm just not ready for that. I'm not in love with him at all.

"Whatever mane." He said angrily getting up.

I really didn't care.

Later that night.
I'm bored as fuck and there's nothing to do so I guess I'm going to the party after all. I got dressed wearing Gucci pants with a black shirt and jacket. I then walked down stairs once my Uber was here.

Making sure my dad didn't hear me leave I closed and locked the door quietly. About 10 minutes later I was at the party. As I went in I saw Juice in side a room chilling with Stokes and Jah. "I thought you wasn't coming Lotti?"

I laughed lowly "I got bored so I called a Uber over here."

"Oh well here." Juice said handing me some lean. I smiled and took the cup.

"LOOK VRO, Ally you and Juice look like a couple." Jah said while snapping a picture.

"Chill out bruh." Juice said while Stokes and Jah snickered.

After about thirty minutes of us all smoking,talking and laughing I started getting kind of tired so I'm just going to call an Uber home

"Alright y'all I'm gonna head home. My Uber is here."

"Yea I'm going to go upstairs and look for Racheal guys." Me and Juice both stood up and walked outside the room.

After they all said bye I walked outside and got inside my Uber. I got home a couple minutes later.

I walked inside the house making sure to be extra quiet when a beer bottle came flying towards my head.

"WHO TOLD YOU TO LEAVE MY HOUSE ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT?" I saw my dad running towards me.

I tried to run up the stairs but I tripped and started to slide down the stairs.

He started throwing hits directly at my face while I started to kick him.

"Your just like your mother. A worthless hoe!"

He pulled me into the kitchen grabbing my hands while I was kicking,screaming and trying to break free when he grabbed a knife and started to slide it across my wrist.

This man is insane. I just want this to be over. These five minutes feels like hours.

"LET ME GO!!"

He grabbed my hair then hit my head on the wall hard before walking off.

I ran upstairs into my room and locked the door. I grabbed some alcohol to clean the cuts on my wrist and wipe the blood from my nose.

Life is so unfair. I turned on my music and then drifted off to sleep slowly.