Let me know 😴

Friday night "Juice I'm going out

Friday night
"Juice I'm going out. I'll be back in like two hours. How do I look?"

He just looked me up and down.

"You look good Lotti. So you got a date?"

"No." I don't know why I lied but I know he knows I am.

"Sure have fun."

Rell was outside in his car so I walked out and got in.

"Hey beautiful."

"Hi."

"Can I get a kiss?" I looked at him like he was crazy. I pecked his lips then quickly pulled away.

"Let's go eat." I said while looking at my phone.

The car ride was quite until he turned on his friend song and starting singing it to me.

"I wanna tell the world about you just so they can get jealous and if you see her before I do tell her I wish that I met her if I catch the opposition, guarantee I'ma stretch em so he bet not let me catch em."

I blushed a little when he smiled, grabbed my face and looked me in the eyes while singing.

We pulled up to a fancy looking restaurant. Rell came on the other side and opened my door "thanks."

We walked into the restaurant and got seated. After getting food. We started to talk.

"Ally I'm sorry for what I did... Can we fix this?"

"I forgive you and yes."

"Okay but can I ask you a question?"

"Yea..."

"Are you fucking Juice?" I looked at him in disgust. Why do I have to be fucking Juice..? Just because I stay with him?

"I'm going to the car." I got up and walked outside to his car.

( remind y'all this after they ate sis ain't waste no food 😎)

A couple minutes later Rell came out of the restaurant apologizing. "I'm sorry Ally!"

"Just to let you know no, I didn't fuck Juice.."

We got into the car.
"Oh well I'm sorry I was just asking bae. I just wanted to know cause I want you all to myself with your beautiful ass."

I smiled and looked at him. For some reason I ended up kissing him but I didn't stop this time. He kissed back immediately.

I got on top of him while he started to put his seat back then he pulled off my shirt and I started to unbuckle his pants until my phone rung.

I hopped off of Rell seeing that it was
WiFi 🤦🏽‍♂️😂
"uhh Hello?"

"When you was here yesterday who ate my Frosted Flakes?"

"Me and Ski but dude I gotta call you back."

"wa-"

I laughed to myself hearing WiFi get a little louder. I grabbed my shirt and started to put it back on. What was I thinking? I'm glad WiFi called.

"Let's go."

"Why?" Rell looked kind of upset since I said that.

"Just drive bruh." Rells expression changed from concerned to angry. The car ride was silent. He dropped me off then sped away.

I walked in and went to bed. Not even taking time to undress. I'm so angry at myself for letting that happen after everything. Ugh

Monday
I woke up, got up and grabbed my clothes heading to the shower. I hope today is better than yesterday.

After Juice and I got ready we headed out to the car. During the drive we sung his new song Lean wit me.

As soon as I walked in the school I went straight to my first class after saying bye to juice.

As I walked in I got out my headphones and put them in looking at the work on the board.

About 15 minutes later I got an air drop request to my phone. I declined it but then everyone in the class turned their heads towards me.

Most of the looks were dirty looks and I didn't understand why so I got up and grabbed Toms phone.

"Yo bro your boobs look awesome in your bra!"

I looked at the video it was me and Rell in his car. The video didn't end until when WiFi called.

"Ian even gone cap Ally pussy is wet as fuck." I heard Rell say behind me. I got up and went over to his chair.

"I swear to god I never fucked you nigga why are you mad because Ian want to lose my virginity to a worthless nigga like you?"

"Well I guess you fucked a worthless nigga bitch, now watch your mouth."

"Fight me then hoe!"

"Ms. Lotti sit down now." I heard the teacher say.

I put my headphones back in still being able to hear people's comments on my body and how much of a "hoe" I am.

The bell rang and I bolted to my second class knowing that I have it with Juice,Ski and WiFi.

Juice has been blowing up my phone for thirty five minutes. I haven't responded at all though.

When I walked out the class room I was rushed by boys saying dumb things.
"Wanna fuck Ally?"
"You have great boobs."
"Your a hoe."
So I just walked even faster until I fell into Juice.

"My bad." He looked at me with a concerned face.

"You good,come on Lotti let's go home."

I'm glad he said that because I don't know how I would've finished today.

After the car ride we both walked inside and sat down.

"So umm did y'all fuck?"

I looked at Juice like he was dumb. "No. We only made out and got slightly undressed but then WiFi called and I told him to take me home. That's all that happened."

He made a kind of relieved face. I just stared at him for a while until we made eye contact. It's kind of weird since we are right beside each other.

"You can see the sadness in your eyes." I looked at juice after hearing what he said.

"Yea,same to you." We both started to laugh after I said that. 

"Let's get high."

"It's hard for me to get high know I think I've smoked to much. That's why I moved on to other drugs."

I'm kind of worried about Juice even though I do most of the same drugs as him he's been going hard lately and I don't want him to kill himself from all these drugs.

"Well let's just smoke a lot of weed until you get high." He gave me an thumbs up.