Betrayal 🎢

Jarad POVThere she was

Jarad POV
There she was. She was beautiful Every time I look at her it makes me smile. As I saw her walking up the stairs with her friends since we are at a house party. I went in the kitchen to get some lean  and chill with my friends.

Ally walked inside the room me, X and Ski were in. After she said she wasn't coming. "I thought you wasn't coming Lotti?" She smiled "I got bored so I called a Uber over." Oh well here." I said while handing her a cup of lean.

We sat talking and laughing for a good fifty minutes until I got bored so I decided to go upstairs and find Rachel.

"Aye Nich you seen my girl?" Nich is my dealer. Well damn mostly the whole schools. With that being said he gets around and knows everything.

"Yea bro she went in that room." He said pointing  at a door. I dapped him up then walked into the room.

Then I saw it as soon as I walked in the room my eyes started to tear up..

"Rachel wtf you doing bruh?!"
She just made a surprised face but could barely talk while getting back shots from Rell and having Trippe's dick in her mouth.

I ran down the stairs I am so angry and upset. I went outside and fastly walked to my car. I really love her and she did this to me. My heart feels like it's open. I feel like just ending it all right now to be real but I shouldn't.

I started my car up and cracked open two bottles off beer that I had in here from earlier. I began to drink them both down trying to get as drunk as possible I don't care.

Not trying to say I drink and drive a lot because I don't but when I get upset I usually do dumb things like this.

I started to swerve and drive even faster. I felt like I was having a nervous break down if I wouldn't have gone home I probably wouldn't survived. I walked in my house running to my bed. I grabbed my pills and popped three xans falling asleep moments later.