Part Nine

She woke up, tied to a bed. Her brows furrowed as she tried to break out but she felt weak.

She felt a cold breeze hit her when she opened her eyes, seeing she's completely naked in a dark room.

Her eyes watered and she breather heavily, not knowing what to do.

She tried to cross her legs to cover her private parts as much as possible, when she saw the doors open.

"I see my toy is awake and filled with energy"

Lloyd came out of the darkness making her bit her lip. Maybe he was a jerk and sometimes an idiot, but damn was he hot. She furrowed her brows as he stared at her naked body with lust.

"Lloyd if you've ever loved me,let me go" he smirks wider "Not only did I love you. I adored you, look at you. Beautiful" he says with his deep voice.

"P-Please, dont do this" she says her eyes watering.

He put his finger on her lips "Shhhh darling. I won't do you any harm. We'll just have some fun"

His hand trailed down her stomach to the abdomen and her hip, making a shiver go down her spine as he put his head in the crook of her neck.

Her lips shivered as he started kissing her neck and her eyes turned to red and switched to yellow, not knowing what to do.

His hands went to her breasts and down to her womanhood making her furrow her brows.

"Don't worry darling. I'll use a condom"

- Next day -

Steve started being worried. She's been gone for two days now. Maybe her family is really that sick.

Besides that, he thought of how Lloyd behaved. He hated seeing men like that. How can they show so much disrespect towards nice and hard working women. He just honestly wanted to punch him.

He read his newspaper and drank coffee when he saw Clint rush in.

"Cap!" He yells and he looked up.

"Come to the lab! Quick!" he says and Steve got up, before rushing to the lab after him.

He ran in and saw a sad and worried Nat with angry Tony on her side. Thor walked in a circle thinking how to help as Banner was trying to calm Tony down a bit.

"What's happening" Steve furrowed his brows.

Tony switched the screens and Steve saw Nick Fury on the big TV.
"Director" his voice was full of authority.

"Captain. We've got a message from a undercover Agent that they saw Agent Gray be kidnapped. We suggest you head to Brooklyn to meet with the Agent. Agent 13 lives in Brooklyn, East Street 23, appartemt C5"

Steve instantly nodded and ran off with the rest, making Fury smile and roll his eyes, then end the call.

Steve quickly put on his suit and took his shield then jumped in the quin jet with the rest.

-------------

Mary just screamed on top of her lungs, being turned to lay on her stomach as Lloyd smirked from behind, his breathing uneven.

"Oh, how I missed fucking you" she tried not to cry before she felt him uncuff her from the bed. He knew she wouldn't try to escape, he knew she's too weak.

She sat up, supporting herself on her forearms, feeling her legs numb. She just wanted to kill him now.

He passed her a blanket and she instantly took it, tying herself with it. She looked at him as he put on his pants again.

She sighed loudly. She didnt know what he didn't do to her since she was dragged here.

She curled up in a ball, covering her bare, cold skin with the weird blanket.

He turned to her and smirked wide again "Daddy's gotta go to work. I'll see you later, my love" he grabbed her jaw and started kissing her against her will.

She didn't kiss him back, until she saw him grab a gun from his back pocket. She kissed him back and furrowed her brows, her eyes watering. She hoped somebody will find her soon.

---------

The group of Avengers landed on the roof of the building the Agent 13 lives in.

They all slowly walked down the stairs and the hall, until they found the appartment. Steve knocked on the doors, nervous and worried for Mary.

A taller blonde woman opened the doors "Well look at that"

"Are you Agent 13" Romanoff asked taking the words from their mouths.

"Yes. I'm Sharon Carter, no need to call me Agent 13" Steve slightly froze as she let them in.

"Fury told us you saw the new Agent Gray be kidnapped?" Bruce asked raising his glasses.

"Agent Gray?" She asks raising a brow.

"Sorry, Agent 407" Tony adds and she nods. "Yes, I found out later she's one of our agents. Let me lead you to the place"