Part Fifteen

- 11 months later -

"Steve is a pussy"

"C'mon Sam"

"Find another word for it Clint"

"A chicken"

"Pussy sounds better"

"Why are we talking about this?"

"Cause he could've asked her over fifteen times already!" He replies and Clint sighs.

"Yeah..." He admits.

"Even Vision would be quicker"

They went to the Moscow mission and defeated Ultron two months ago, recruiting Wanda and Pietro Maximoff and Vision, who was actually Jarvis in a bionic body. A toaster, like Pietro would say it.

They had to move to a new building which was Howard's old storage space, and Tony made it into a beautiful Avengers facility since Ultron destroyed the Tower.

Steve was currently on a mission, with Bucky, who was found four months ago. They were gone for a month already and Mary really missed him.

"Maybe he'll ask her now, it's almost Christmas" Clint smirks when Mary walked in, reading a book once again.

"AGH!" she looked back when she heard Nat scream and start swearing on Russian.

She rose a brow and saw Pietro come in the room with a red face from laughter.

"I told Banner that the bathroom is free while Nat was showering. Their reactions were priceless" he laughed loudly making the trio chuckle.

"BRUCE! STOP LOOKING AT NATASHA'S ASS AND COME TO THE FUCKING LAB" They heard Tony yell once again. That was usual.

"LANGUAGE!"

Mary's eyes widen when she rushed past Pietro to the front doors.

She saw the tall soldier and jumped on him, tying her legs around his waist, but he wasnt ready.

He fell on his back with a groan and Bucky started laughing loudly, seeing Steve chuckle as Mary giggled.

She got up and pulled him up, then pulled him in a big hug. He smiled when she got on her tiptoes and tied her hands around his neck, putting a kiss on his forehead.

She smiles and let's him go "You have a beard!" She giggled cupping his cheeks, and it was true. He had a scruffy beard.

"I missed you so much! Are you two okay?" She asks the soldiers and he smiled.

"Yes, we're alright" Bucky winked at the two and went to the lounge.

Steve smiled down at her "C'mon, let's go to the rest" she took his hand and dragged him to the lounge.

He smiled at the shorter girl and saw the whole building be decorated with a lot of Christmas decorations.

"Cap is back!" Sam pulled him in a hug first and they all exchanged hugs.

She ruffled his slightly longer hair "I need a haircut" he laughs and she smiles.

"I can give you one! I cut Thors hair" she motions to Thor with freshly cut brown hair.

He looked at her surprised "Sure. I'd love that" she smiles and he went to his room, leaving the rest to talk.

In a matter of 15 minutes, he came back with a clean shaven face, dressed in a black tank top and sweatpants.

She blushed as she saw him rub his head with a towel. He just took a shower.

Tony suddenly burst in the room with his suit, which was covered in fairy lights.

"Merry Christmas!" He yells making his repulsors shine in different colors.

They laughed at him when he flipped his mask up.

"Capsicle! Frosty!" He saw Bucky and Steve making Bucky roll his eyes but smile.

"It's Christmas tommorow, Mr Stark!"

They heard a voice and Mary smiled before she saw Peter rush in the room.

"Mr Stark!" he smiled. Mary smiled and pulled him in a hug.

"Hey kid" she smiles and he gives her a surprised smile.

"Hi guys!" He waves making them chuckle.

"Hey Peter" Wanda smiles with Nat.

"It's Christmas tommorow I hope you bought your gifts!" Tony adds.

"Oh you don't even know" Bucky smirks at Steve who blushed and waved him off.

Mary smiles at them all "Who wants some egg nog?"

---------

Steve sat up from his seat to see his fresh haircut in the mirror. He ruffles his hair and Mary blushes.

"How did you learn to cut peoples hair?" Bucky asks.

"I worked in a barber shop for some time" she says "I worked everywhere, not in a hospital though"

"That's cool" Sam replies as she chuckled, before they saw Clint and Pietro put on sunglasses.

They all rose their brows before Pietro pressed a button for the Christmas classic All I want for Christmas is you to play.

Mary chuckled and Steve smiled seeing his two best friends smirk at him.

They soon saw Vision politely ask Wanda for her hand and she nodded, rising a brow. She took his and he pulled her to the middle of the room, gently dancing to the music.

Bruce did the same, and Nat smiled wide taking his hand. He pulled her close a blushed when she put his glasses up his nose.

Mary sang alonh when they saw Tony take a whisk and act like it's a microphone. She started giggling and Steve sighed, putting his hand out to her.

She rose a brow and blushed before he smiled, making her take it.

He lead her next to Bruce and Nat, before he pulled her close. He grabbed her hand and out his other one on her waist, making her put hers on his shoulder.

He looked down and their eyes meet. He gently smiles and she smiles back, feeling like she's getting lost on his eyes.

Thor gets bored and grabs Clints hand, starting to dance with him, making them laugh. Their dance was a lot more fun, Clint started dancing tango with him which made Mary laugh loud.

Luckily, Steve was a good dancer. He parted away and spun her around, making her giggle and blush at him.

He smirked at her making Sam and Bucky's jaws drop in surprise when Tony started wolf whistling.

He pulled her back and she ended close to him, their noses touching, making both blush and let go before the rest notices.

Bucky smirks again

"If he doesn't kiss her tommorow then I don't know what to say"