Part Sixteen

"HO HO HO!"

Mary took a nap that night, cause she gets bored sometimes over the night, and this was what she heard wake her up.

She jumped and accidentally fell off her bed making them laugh.

"ITS CHRISTMAS TIME!" Clint laughed and helped her up before pulling her in a hug.

"Merry Christmas Mary" she smiled and hugged him back tight putting a friendly kiss on his cheek. "Merry Christmas Clint"

She let him go and he ran out to wake Pietro. She was about to close the doors when she saw Sam shut open the doors across hers.

"MERRY CHRI-"

Sam got knocked down by a pillow.

"I told you" Bucky leaned on the wall outside the room.

"Merry Christmas Steve" Bucky smiles and he smiled back, pulling him in a hug, kissing hi cheek too.

He turned to face Sam who got off the floor "I told you to never wake me up" Steve says before he pulled him in a hug.

Mary laughed when she changed in her onesie polar bear pyjama. She came out and smiled at the three "Merry Christmas guys!" She opened her arms and was hugged by Sam first, kissing his cheek happily too.

"Who woke you up?" Bucky asks and she laughs.

"It was Clint" she smiles letting the two go, seeing angry Natasha run after him, yelling at him on Russian.

"Merry Christmas Nat!" She yells before Nat stopped and ran back, pulling her in a hug

"Merry Christmas Mary!" She smiles wide at her friend in a raindeer onesie "Now go kill Clint"

"BARTON!" she continued and Mary laughed before she was picked up.

Steve pulled her close and put a few kisses on her cheeks, finding her adorable right now.

She giggled as he spun her around a bit and the two sent them smirks before leaving.

He put her down "Merry Christmas!" He says happily. "Merry Christmas to you too Steve" she smiled and they head to the lounge together.

They see Peter, Clint and Pietro messing around in the kitchen, when they see them enter.

"Merry Crisis!" Peter says happily.

"Merry Chrysler!" Pietro adds.

"Merry Charisma!" Clint replies and Mary looks up at Steve starting to laugh.

"What is even happening" she asks when they see what they didn't expect.

Tony came in the room wearing a red suit, greed shirt underneath and a white bow tie. He, of course, had sunglasses which shined various colors and Mary started laughing, almost rolling on the ground.

"Merry Christmas Bitches!"

Mary ran to him and put a kiss on his cheek, hugging him tight. He reminds her of Howard, and she really misses him.

"Language Tony!" Steve warned taking a cup of coffee.

They heard the doorbell ring and they all raise brows.

"That must be Pepper!" Mary smiles and runs to the doors, making Steve smile at her.

"Somebody's in loooooove" Clint smirks.

"Don't start it please" Steve replies and they smirk, making him hide his smile and blush behind his coffee cup.

Mary rushed go the doors and opened them happily, for her smile to fall.