Ch. 7

((Now pidge is prego):3))

Keith's pov.

"What do you mean, Pidge?" I said shocked from pidges question. I just got up from my bed and went to the bathroom and got other pregnancy test.
"Here." I said giving pidge the test.
"Oh what do I do?" Pidge asked confused.
"Just go take it and it'll say." I said. Pidge then headed to the restroom.

~few minutes later~
"OK I'm d-done." She said while there was nervousness in her voice. We just waited there until the test beeped.
BEEP BEEP!
"OK pidge let's see." I said grabbing the test. I looked at it. And I was so shocked and nervous. Pidge was really young but, at this point we didn't care. I was also a teen.
"L-let me s-see." She said reaching over to grab it. She took from and she had my same reaction but, instead she started crying. I hugged and told her it would fine.
"How am I g-going to tell S-shiro." She wiping her tears. I thought for second.
"We'll surprise him." I said having an idea.
"Since his birthday is almost here we'll surprise him." I said.
"Alright. I'm gonna go back now. Thanks Keith." Pidge  said as she got up and walking out.
"Your welcome." I said closing the door.

~shiros bday~
3rd pov.

Everyone was having a good time at the little party they were having. But, Pidge had a big surprise.
"Alright everyone what do we do next?" Luna asked.
"Oh Pidge I remember you have something for the birthday boy?" Keith said. Lance knew because Keith told him. Also Ava and Luna. Pretty much everyone except Shiro.
"Oh what's that?" Shiro said looking over to Pidge.
"Oh be right back." She said walking out for bit then came back with a little stick.
"Okay, close your eyes." She said.
"Ok..." Shiro said covering his eyes. A few minutes passed and Shiro was getting impatient. He opened his eyes and they were gone.
"Oh great they ditched me." Shiro said. He wandered around when he heard people laughing. They were Shiro from the Pidges cameras.
"Hey what's th-" Shiro was cut off when he opened when everyone yelled.
"SURPRISE!" everyone yelled. Shiro looked around for a bit and started crying. Pidges went over to him.
"Congrats space dad you are now really a space dad." She said giggling a bit. Shiro swooped Pidge up in the air.
Everyone else smilies and clapped and congrated them.

~one month later~

3rd. Pov.

Keith was now four months pregnant and Pidge was one.
"Hey how about we go baby shopping?" Pidge asked as they were in the lounge.
"Sure. wanna come lance?" Keith asked looking over to Lance.
"Sure." Lance said bending over to kiss Keith's cheek.

~at the space mall~

As they were walking looking for the baby shop. There were some alien girls that got sight of both Shiro and Lance and they all started to swoon.
"What the fuck." Lance said. Keith noticed and hold on tighter to Lance.
"Don't worry kitten I won't leave you for those hoe's." Lance said. Then Keith relaxed a bit. Pidge just looks over to Shiro who was looking at the girls in disgust.
"Shiro." Pidge said strictly. Shiro looked over to her. Kissed her in the soft lips. Pidge then just smiled.
Once they made it both couples spilt to look for their own things. Keith and Lance a lot of boy things like a onesis it was blue with a red heart. And Pidge and Shiro got one that was black and had a green heart. Then they got basic stuff like cribs, diapers, and other things.

~back at the castle~
Lance's pov.

Once we got back Keith and Pidge ate because they were really hungry and also because they were both pregnant.
"You done Keith?" I said looking over to him.
"Yep let's go to sleep." Keith said dozing off. He looked so cute.
"Yelp were gonna now. Bye Shiro, Pidge." I said picking up Keith carefully not to wake him.
"Goodnight Lance." Both of them said.

Then later both couples fell asleep both eager of meeting their children.

((Hopefully you people enjoy this chapter.))
Sorry it was short this time.
((735 words))
I'll prolly write a little bit more tomorrow since it'll be the weekend.

Until the next chapter peeps~

Bye~~