Ch.17

((hey I just wanted to fully complete this ,go read my rewrite ig😅))

~1 month later~

"Hey guys." Keith said as him, Lance and Taylor walked in to the lounge.

"We want to talk to you all." Lance said as he sat down next to Keith and his son.

"Oh ok. Talk away." Pidge said as she rested her head on Shiro's shoulder.

"Tay wanna go first." Keith said as he turned to Taylor.

"Sure! Ok guys...IM GONNA BE A BIG BROTHER!" He yelled as he jumped out of his seat.

Everyone gasped then soon all said congrats.

"WHAT THE KEITH FIRST TAYLOR NOW OTHER FUCKING GALRA KID!! WERE NOW IN A WAR AGAINST ZARKON!" Allura yelled at him.

Tears started forming in Keith's eyes. Lance rubbed his back. Then both Lance and Taylor gave Allura a glare.

"What the fuck Allura!?" Taylor said from his spot.

"What do you say little brat!" Allura said.

"Who the fuck you calling brat! Your the brat here!" Taylor shot back.

"Taylor, cálmate, deja que papá se encargue de esto." Lance said with a serious pissed face.

Then he turned and faced Allura.

"Alright Allura why don't you just leave us the fuck alone me and my family! So we don't wanna handle your bullshit right now. And yes we all know that the galra killed your dad. Its tragic yes but not all galra are bad." He finished as he tried not to snap. 

Everyone looked at Lance then to Allura who just sat there. Then Luna broke the silence.

"Allura I think Lance is right. I know you still miss Da-" Luna said uy was cut off  by Allura.

"YOU DONT GET TO CALL HIM DAD!" Allura shouted.

Luna sat back and lowered her head. Coran looked at her and  rubbed her back.

"Yea your right Allura. Im glad I dont get to call him dad. Your a fucking bitch." Luna said than left the room.

~~
Oh hey again, here's the piece of the story I didn't finish well, hope you like this ch.

I know this story probably doesn't make much sense but, I'm glad y'all people read it :3

Byee peeps~~