1

"Y/n come on! You're gonna be late for class!"

I groan as I stretch. My name is Y/n, I am 19 and I go to C/c (College choice). I live in a dorm with my best friend Hinata. She used to be really shy when we were kids but not anymore. Not after she got Naruto to be her boyfriend. He's a dumbass at times but he makes her happy so I have to support them. I do have another friend. His name is Sasuke. He keeps to himself a lot. It was hard work trying to become friends with him. He hasn't opened up a whole lot but he's a good guy.

I finally got up and started to get ready for the day. I took a shower, got dressed, and brushed my teeth. Fixed my hair a bit and grabbed my bag. I rushed out of the door hoping to run into Sasuke to see if he had any new news.

"Y/n you need to eat something!!" Hinata yelled. She always get onto me about eating in the morning but I always forget to do it. I didn't stop though I kept going. Not watching where I was going and ran into someone.

"Oof!" My butt hit the ground. "You idiot." I looked up and there he was. Sasuke Uchiha. "Hey I'm not an idiot!" I yelled as I got up being slightly offended. "Well if you weren't you would watch where you're going." I nodded not offended anymore. "Okay you got a point. Now let's go!" I said as I grabbed his arm and tried to run. However, I couldn't because me was to heavy. "Damn it Sasuke, why do you have to be so fat?" I struggled to move.

To make matters worse he let go of even more of his weight making it harder for me to move.