14

When the car drove up to the house Sasuke was there waiting at the front door. I didn't waist any time when the car stopped. I got out of the car and ran to Sasuke engulfing him into a hug. Man, did I miss him. He hugged me back and buried his head into the crook of my neck. His breath sending chills down my spine. "You stink." I broke away from the hug. "Wow that's a great thing to say after months of not seeing me." I folded my arms as he laughed. It was the first time I ever heard him genuinely laugh. "Sorry but it's the truth." 

Itachi came up behind me and put a hand on my shoulder. "He's not wrong." You could tell by the sound of his words that he was smiling. "You guys are assholes." I moved pass Sasuke making my way to the bathroom to find a tub filled with water. Closing the door behind me I smiled. I looked around to find soap, clothes, and a hair brush. I quickly got into the tub and sank into the warmness of the warm water. This is heaven. Soon after there was a knock on the door. "You doing okay?" 

It was Sasuke. "I'm fine." That was all I said. It came off a bit harsh but I didn't mean it too. "You need any help?" I glared at the door. Who does he think he is?! "I don't need no mans help, I'm my own independent woman!" 

 THE END