8

I plopped down on the bed as Sasuke looked around the small motel room. We only had enough money for a small place with one bed. The bed wasn't a big one either. I was a twin sized bed and other than that in the motel there was an old TV and a bathroom. Sasuke found the TV remote and turned it on. 

"-and since yesterday these two young adults have not been seen. The roommates of the two said they were supposed to be on their way to class but they weren't seen in the classroom. The roommate of the male student said that when he got back to the dorm room it was trashed and a window was left open." I looked at Sasuke as I sat up.

"The police have done searched the scene and have found some suspicious things in the males room. A few being a gun, maps with red X's on them, an extreme amount of black beanies, and a wallet with a picture of the leaders of an extremely dangerous gang." I gulped. It's still hard to believe that Sasuke is a part of that. 

"The police have named that this man" A picture of him showed on the screen. "could have kidnapped the girl and may have taken her to the gangs hide out and may be planning to kill her." "Bullshit." I said as Sasuke came to sit by me. "The police have asked that if you see this man contact 911 immediately-" The TV turned off and I looked at Sasuke as he put the remote on the nightstand. "Don't listen to them." I said as I placed my hand on his. "They don't know you like I do." He looked at our hands as he spoke. "You right but also wrong." He moved his hand so then he was holding mine. "You don't know me very well either."

"True but I do know that you're not gonna kill me." I looked into his eyes as his shifted to mine. We didn't say anything. I was comfortable silence. Sasukes hand moved to the back of my neck and pulled me towards him connecting our lips. They moved in complete synchronization. He wrapped his arms around me making me move onto his lap straddling him. The started to become a make out session. My hands making their way into his hair and pulling slightly. His hands moving all over my body. Exploring the curves and creases of my body. 

"BANG BANG BANG"

We pulled apart and looked at the door. "POLICE OPEN UP!!" Shit. We scurried to our feet and made our way to the bathroom. There was a window in there. Sasuke opened the window and grabbed me by the arm. "Go." He said quietly. I made my way through the small window and waited for Sasuke to make his way through on the other side. For him it was a tight squeezed since the window wouldn't open much. Eventually he got out and just in time because they busted through the door at that moment. Sasuke grabbed my arm and we ran. We didn't know where we were running but we ended up at a bus station.