5

After he told me he was in a gang I had millions of questions. First, why the hell is he in a gang at the age of 20!?! Second, how long has he been in this gang? Why did he become part of the gang? What role does he play in the gang? How many people has he killed? How many people  has tried to kill him? There was just tons of questions running around in my head. "I know it's hard to believe but this is the reason I never agreed to hang out outside of school." He looked me straight in the eye. "I wanted to keep you safe and away from anything that dealt with the gang." I nodded and leaned back into the chair. "How long?" "Since I was 5 I've been learning how to become the boss of my fathers gang." So that would be 15 years. "Why?" "My brother ran away when he was 10. I had to take over his spot." So if his brother didn't run off he wouldn't have to be going through this. 

"How many people have you killed?" This one took a while for him to answer and before he did he grabbed my hand. I watched as our fingers linked together. "I'm not gonna hurt you Y/n. I could never do that." His grip tightened. "That's not what I asked." He paused and took a breath. "Lots." Was as he answered with. I sighed as the train came to a stop. We got up and made our way through the station back to the surface. Once out of the station we never let go of each others hands and found a cab. In the cab it was silent, which made sense because we couldn't talk about gang stuff in front of some random person. I don't know where we were going but Sasuke seemed pretty damn sure on what he was doing. Which I am thankful for because if not I'd be dead. I sure as hell didn't want to die at a young age. 

The sky started to get dark as we approached our destination. Now if Sasuke wasn't trying to keep me alive I would for sure think he was taking me to my death. It was sketchy. When we got there it was this house surrounded by nothing. It was a small house but for some reason in good condition. We payed the guy and got out. making our way to the door I noticed how it was slightly decorated. With little plants here and there. They were for some reason very well taken care of. "Where are we?" I asked gripping his hand more. That made me realize we haven't let go this whole time. "Shhh you might wake up the beast." He smirked and I hit his arm as he slowly opened the door. "That ain't funny Sasuke." He chuckled and went inside. "This is a place I spent a lot of time at when I was a kid training to be the next boss." I nodded. "We should be safe here for the night." 

He shut the door behind me and walked away. That was when we finally let go of each others hands and walked alone. I of course didn't want to walk alone so I followed him not sure if anyone was here. "You don't have to follow me no ones here." I scoffed. "Those plants outside tell me a different story." "Oh, trust me no ones here." He walked into the kitchen and straight to the fridge. "The lady that takes care of this place only comes in the morning." He grabbed some eggs and moved to the stove. "Other than that no one comes here." But then there was a slam. Something had been knocked over. I jumped as Sasuke made his way to stand in front of me. We both looked at the room the noise came from and waited. Waited for someone to come out. Slowly the door opened and it showed a man with long black hair that was in a low ponytail with a slipper in his hand.