10

*Sasuke's P.O.V*

I had barely slept the entire bus ride in fear that someone was going to show up and we'd have to make another run for it. Luckily that didn't happen. Although on the last stop there was a black car waiting at the stop. It was no longer dark out and the sun was rising. I woke up Y/n and we got off the bus. The car door opened and out came a white/gray haired man with a mask, Kakashi. "What are you doing here?" I asked stopping a few feet away from him. "Your father sent me to get you two." I narrowed my eyes at him as Y/n's grip on my hand tightened. "Can we trust my father?" My toned came off harsh. I wasn't going to let my father take Y/n away from me. He'd have to kill me if he wants to kill her. 

Kakashi walked to the back seat door and opened it. "You have my word." I gripped Y/n's hand and made my way to the car door. Letting her get in first I turned to Kakashi. "Don't make me regret this." He smiled under his mask and I got in sitting next to Y/n. "Can we trust him?" She asked. "There's no other choice but if something goes wrong I need you to promise me you'll make a run for it and not look back, okay?" Kakashi got into the drivers seat. "What are you implying?" 

I put my hand on her leg reassuringly. "I'm not sure if we could trust my dad so I need to know that you will run out of there no matter what happens." She bit her lip and looked down. I sighed and looked out the window. Trees passed by but soon the trees made an opening which meant we had got to the house. 

*Y/n's P.O.V*

When we got inside the house I tried my hardest to remember the turns we took so then I could run out if something happens like Sasuke said. The white/gray haired man lead us to a room upstairs and knocked on the door. You could hear a faint 'come in' and we did as told. I stood very close to Sasuke but at a reasonable closeness. I mean it's not everyday you meet the leader of the most dangerous gang. "Hello my dear son." His father said as he looked up from his paper work. "Hello father." Sasuke said back. The tension in the room was growing. Almost suffocating.