14

Yeah Ik that was a good place to leave off last chapter. Ily all!! Vote and comment please it would be appreciated. I decided to write a longer paragraph about one scene but from three of their point of visions. Vote and comment if u like shorter or longer updates.

Hermiones pov.
Ron slows down as we approach the door and I try to suppress my excitement but end up flinging the door open. My eyes bulge out their sockets as I get a glance of Draco and Harry leaning in to one another with Harry cupping Draco's face and Draco looking at Harry with eyes bright and full of love. As soon as they realise I've busted the door open they jump apart like they've been stung.
Draco looks disappointed but hopeful and Harry looks positively in love.

I can't believe I ruined their moment. I should of just waited outside. Urgh. Draco seems unstable and he grabs onto Harry's arm but quickly lets go and mutters a hasty apology. I stand frozen as Harry reaches over and wraps an arm around Draco and whispers something to him. I watch giddly as Draco then intertwines his fingers with the hand that's wrapped around his waist. Both of them look flustered and Harry looks flushed but proud.

Ron stumbles in and we all turn to look at him.
"OKAY OKAY IM HERE WHAT DID I MISS?"
I cringe as his voice breaks the peaceful atmosphere and the tips of his ears turn pink in embarrassment as his gaze flits from Harry's hand around Draco's waist and Draco smiling softly up at Harry even though they are the same height. He thinks we don't catch it but we both do. Unfortunately Harry doesn't seem to notice as he stutters out.
"You-You didn't m-miss anyth-thing mate, no worries."

I can't hold myself back anymore as I fling myself at Harry and he lets go of Draco to hug me fully with both arms. I squeeze my eyes in an attempt to keep the tears at bay. I pull back at him and take in his face, he looks so sickly and pale but his eyes are bright and happy. I catch Draco behind him looking slightly hurt but he quickly hides his expression as he makes eye contact with me and gives me a watery smile. Ron pats Harry on the back and squeezes his shoulder as an act of friendly love.

"It just wasn't the same without you mate. Glad to see you got some sense and woke up before the school drowns with Draco and Hermiones tears."
"I get Hermiones tears but what do you mean Draco's?"
Me and Ron both turn to look at Draco and he's frantically shaking his head.
"He doesn't know yet, I'll tell him soon I promise." His eyes roam over Harry and his hand clutches at his chest.

Me and Ron step back a bit and Harry steps back too but towards Draco. He slyly wraps his hand around Draco once again and pulls him flush to his side. Draco raises his eyebrows questioningly and Harry just smirks.
"I don't want you fainting on us do I?"
Draco scoffs but I see the happy look in his eyes and realise he didn't question it the first time because he was in shock. I take in his form and realise he's leaning into Harry a bit and closes his eyes, listening to Harry's heartbeat, as if reassuring himself that Harry was up and awake. And that he wasn't going anywhere. As Harry and Ron converse I see Draco gripping Harry's hand almost desperately and screwing his eyes shut as his face scrunched up. I can sense his tears coming along from across the room and I drag Ron out with a quick goodbye to Harry and Draco .

As we reach the door I look back and see that Harry has embraced Draco and Draco still has his face scrunched up but he starts to nuzzle his face into Harry's shoulders.

I'm not gonna do Ron's pov because he didn't see much.

Harrys pov
Looking towards the doorway me and Draco jump apart and blush as we see Hermione standing in the doorway. My heart beats fast as I think of what me and Draco where about to do. God I love him so much.

His hand flies out and grabs my arm as he steadies himself but quickly retracts his hand and mutters a quick apology. Before I can decide wether it's a good or bad idea I slide my arm around his waist and grip his sides firmly and I bend down to huskily whisper into his ear.
"Don't be sorry"
I watch giddily as he raises his hand and intertwines our fingers as he flushes a soft pink. I'm so happy that he did that. It shows that maybe, maybe he likes me back. I know we where about to kiss but what if I missinterpreted what was going to happen and he just leaned in unconsciously?