21.

Whose enjoying this book and what are your thoughts about it?

Harry's pov.

Frankly, I can not bring myself to think of the consequences of what I am about to do- but as I reach out to Draco, bringing him close, I run my hands in circles across the small of his back. After 4 years of stalking him, it has paid off, for I now know how angry he is right now. Draco is...quite the protective one. I can't possibly explain it but right now, I must focus on making sure he understands that there is nothing that we can do about this unfortunate predicament.

"Draco.." I start hesitantly, "you must understand that right now, we have to accept the fact that I will indeed be participating, I- I have to."
He steps away from me, an bewildered look on his beautiful face. Confusion, betrayal and fear marring its perfect features. I reach out once more, for I can not handle such a look on such an innocent face which should be filled with nothing but joy and love, but he twists his body out of my reach.

"So, your just giving up, Like that? No fight, just accepting the fact that you might die."
His words ring in my ears as his chest rapidly rises and falls, even though he has not run.
I must try to let him see light.

"Draco, I'm not afraid of death. I'm afraid of losing you, afraid of hurting the people I care about, afraid of seeing someone hurt you, afraid of you,"
Seeing the absolute heartbreak on his face as a whirlwind of emotion breaks out onto his face, I decide to continue before my words can be misinterpreted or misunderstood.
"Yes, afraid of you, because you can break my heart in just a few words and I would let you. I would drop everything for you, for I am afraid of losing you. But I'm not afraid of death. That's nothing compared to losing you"

Expecting him to be happy at my declaration of love, my heart sinks and my mind runs wild as he snarls at me.
"You might not be afraid of death, but I AM. NOT FOR ME, BUT FOR US. Why can't you see that by giving up on this situation and 'accepting' this then you are giving up on us. What, you expect me to be joyous that I would possible have to go days, weeks, months, even years not seeing you? How could I bare with that? I can't. I won't. I won't let you go through with this alone. If you must participate in this unjust game, then so be it. But I'm not letting you go that easily."

What could one possible do in this situation but just wrap their arms around their loved ones? So, as I take him into my arms, breathing in deeply, I fear that my heart will jump out of its ribcage. I'm pretty good at admitting things, but- for Draco- I won't show how truly and utterly terrified I am right now. Because Draco is right, forever with him is a dream. And a dream I aspire to bring to life.

Draco's pov

Swallowed past the lump in my throat, I close my eyes and let the feeling of Harry's arms engulf me. Here I feel safe, I feel content. My eyes sting but I keep what is left of my dignity and hold them back. I'm afraid, for I know the words spoken might have been sentimental and true, but I know- deep down- that Harry must carry this through.

All of this...emotion is too much for me. And as I squeeze Harry, I feel sobs starting to build up in my chest. So before they get the best of me, I untangle my arms from his and step back, grabbing his hand and knocking sharply on the door of Dumbledore's office (which is where Dumbledore had take the contestants and where him and Harry were talking before I had walked in)
"Enter"

Heart racing and stomach turning, I close off my face and step in. Time to have a little talk...

The other day, while I was at uni for a tour and trip I was mentioning sororities in America as there is none where I live and this thought occurred to me "a sorority is basically a cult, but you sacrifice your dignity"

ANYWAYSSSS, vote and comment!! Love you all xx (literally the two people who actually like this book)