Awake

I snapped out of my haze, eyeballing the two. How did he get in here? Oh god, did he tell my brother? What does my brother think? Does he think I'm a whore? He's probably right. It's my fault after all. Stupid stupid! What was I thinking?

"What are you doing here?" I said. It sounded more demanding than questioning, but that's how it normally is with me.

"So you remember then?" He asked putting his head down.

"Yeah. Jason, what am I doing here? I told you I didn't want to go to the hospital!" I said pulling the little-sister-only eyes; knowing it would work.

"Look I don't know how you two know each other, but you needed to go to the hospital. The doctor said we brought you just in time. There is even a rumor going around that you bit a nurse while you were in your coma. I don't know if its true because I wasn't here the whole time you were under, but I think its just a rumor. Oh and some letters came in for you." He said handing me some letters.

I grabbed them and quickly opened them.

Dear Rebeka,

  We are glad to infor you that Ryan is yours. He will be sent to your house with the foster mother. She will give you his stuff and leave. If you have any troblle at all please email us and we will take Ryan back to the foster home that he was in before. Good luck.

"I got him!" I screamed.

"Got who?" Both the boys said in unisome.

"Ryan! He's officially my son! I finally have a child that is mine!" I said as the smile grew on my face.

My brother quickly looked uncomfortable. I couldn't help but feel he is hiding something, but what?

"Whats wrong?" I said letting the smile drop.

"Yeah.....well, Ryan isn't.......well, you see while you were in a coma...the doctors....found a heartbeat that wasn't yours. They say you are about 4 weeks....pregnant." He said in a hushed tone.

I dropped the letter and placed a hand on my stomach. Somethings growing in me. I have life inside me. This is amazing news! Yet I feel so upset. Is it because the fact that it would have to be the beautiful strangers baby? Or because my lies will soon catch up with me? I know that the lies will knock me down in the end. They always do.

"You're pregnant? This is impossible!" The man said. He started pacing the room. "This wasn't supposed to happen. It can't happen."

"Sky calm down. We should be happy for her." He said looking at Sky. He turned back to me. "So who's the daddy?"

"Me," Sky said in a hushed tone.

"What?" My brother said taken aback.

"Yeah, you heard me. I'm the dad. Believe me it was an acident. I didn't even know I could get anyone pregnant...This can't be happening!" Sky said. Getting louder with every sentence.

"Is this true, Becca?" My brother asked looking at me with those pleeding eyes.

"Yes...." I said in a hushed voice.

My brother looked hurt as the peices fell into place. Before I knew it my brther was storming out of the room along with Sky

"I'm sorry! Jason! Please! I'm sorry!" I said ripping out the needles.

I went to run after them, but a nurse stopped me and sent me back to bed. I looked down the hall were they once were to see them completely gone. I let my head hang as I got back into bed. Its my fault. It's all my fault. This never would've happened if I didn't go to that stupid club. I layed on my side as I let the tears fall.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you all think? Good or no? I tried. Anyways remember:

COMMENT!

VOTE!

And......

SPREAD THE WORD!

Love you all!