♡Ryan Secrest interview♡

" We're on air with Ariana Grande, Ariana how you doing" Ryan asked me. "I'm great, Grand-e to be exact " I said jokingly to him. Me and Ryan go way back he's like one of my big brothers other than Frankie so I've known him for about 7 years now. " ok so, your new album "my everything" how would you discribe it"

"Um I would say it has more pop upbeat type of jam and I worked with other artists in this one, I mean it's different than the other one. That one had more like a do-po type of feel and theater feel but you know"

"Yes of course, so in this album you said you were scared to release, why"

"Well I was scared because well i don't know I mean I think because it was so different but a good different and because um I was afraid fans wouldn't like it"

"Well obviously they do cause look at you now " I laughed

"So on this album you work with big Sean,Iggy,The Weekend, how did it feel to work with these artists"

"They were awesome I mean I wouldn't want anything more because there just talented, I mean did you hear The Weekends voice, Iggy can rap which I will probably never do,and Big Sean he's like a brother to me." I smiled after what I said.

"And also on your album too you have a song on there called " Just a Little Bit of your Heart" written by Harry Styles, how did this be?"

"Um well I was in the studio right,and it so happened that he was visiting some people there you know saying hellos and stuff, and he opened the studio door and Mike and Dave were there and they like asked him if he would want to write a song for me, and he said yeah that he was happy to write a song for me" after I said that my heart started racing.

" Well it's beautiful and Harry did an amazing job on it, his writing and your vocals, I'm just saying you guys have something there" I smiled and said

" We sure "could"".

" So we've been on Twitter and Instagram lately and have seen ship names a lot but mostly Hariana,And wee also have seen pictures of you and harry around together, now I know you don't like rumors but are like you guys more than friends or.....?"

"Um I mean curiosity man, it will kill you."

"Ok moving on" he said taking to awkwardness out a little.We talked more of what I liked,what types of food I eat,my dogs,how my mom thought I would be a curial killer, and about my brother Frankie.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

I got home late. After the interview with Ryan, me and my friend Alexis went to the Chanel store and others and went on a mini shopping spree. By the time we got back it was 9:45 pm almost 10 so I took a shower and put my pjs on. I went downstairs and plopped on the couch, there was a knock at the door. I furried my eyebrows. Who would be coming at this time? I got up and trudged to the door. I opened the door and the one person I wanted to see all day!!

Harry. I smiled and leaned in to hug him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his on my wait. If you were to take a picture right now of us you would think we're a couple but we're not.

"What are you doing here" I said still a smile on my face.

"Well I thought we could hang out"

" Sure but here or where"

"Um here before I want to get out of the house but I can't go anywhere because I have to go on an interview with the boys."

"Ah" I said knowingly

So we decided that we should watch a movie. I made the popcorn and Harry picked the movie. We were watching The Book of Life which is my favorite. me plopped down and started watching. Time passed and before I know it it was time for him to go. I walked Harry to the door and he walked out and turned to face me.

"I had a really good time, Aribear"

"Me to Hazza" Thad what the boys call him so I decided to call him that.He leaned in and kissed my cheek. A blush formed on my cheeks probably making me look like a tomato, he smiled and we said our goodbyes.

I laid there in bed thinking about the events that occurred today. With a smile on my face I feel into a deep slumber.