♡Love♡

3 weeks later...

Walking through doors towards once again another interview. So recaps on what's been happening. My album drops in 2 more weeks and I can't wait, me and Harry still are friends ( best friends) and I'm so excited for today because after this interview I'm going with Perrie,Danielle,And Elenour shopping. But that's after this interview. Walking to the chair that was next to the interviewer and sitting down.
"I'm here with the 5' singer small but with a huge voice ,Ariana Grande".
"Hello Ariana"
"Hello"
Through the interview we talking about exciting events that are going to happen, and of music and how I've been hanging with little mix and than the real questions came.
"So there's been rumors that you met Perrie and the other girls because of Harry is that true?"

"Um yes it is I did indeed meet them because of Harry, actually because they were going to have a sleep over and movie marathon type of thing and Harry invited me and that's how it them, there wonderful girls."
"And it's also been known that you've been seen hanging with Harry, and the fans want to know, are you guys dating, Best friends?"

" Well...um I don't know how to say it, he's an awesome person and I'm so grateful to have him as a friend, he's my best friend and well all I can say is that and whatever the future holds."

The interview went on and finally it was finished. I went back to my house and got ready to go shopping.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I change into a cream dress that looked vintage, nude heels, a sun flower necklace, pearl ear rings, Chanel N'5 and cream purse. I curled my hair and but it in a half ponytail and did a simple natural makeup. After getting ready it was still sunny since it was only 4:37 pm so I grabbed my sun glasses and headed off to Elenours hose were we all were to meet.
👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾

Knocking on the door of Elenour's house after the second knock she opened the door. " hey GURL come in" she said excitedly, grabbing my arm and pulling me in the home. Her house was absolutely beautiful. Chandeliers In were room and her colour scem was a brown and cream. Fascinated I looked all around, at all the photos and drawling a she had up on the walls. I didn't notice she was talking to me
"-and so now the boys are coming isn't that amazing"

"What?"
"The boys, there coming with us, they didn't have nothing to do today so I invited them, I hope it's ok" she said pleadingly .

"Of course it's ok El, we'll just have girls night another time, and what's more fun than hanging with the boys" (rhetorical question)
"Eh I see ,so your not mad"

"Of course I'm not"
"Is it because a certain someone is going?" she said with her right eyebrow up.

"Pphf... no not at all I mean who cares if Harry comes anyway?"
"I never said Harry" she said with a smirk on her face. I rolled my eyes and said
"WERE JUST FRIENDS"
She put her hands up in surrender and said " talk about fancying"
( fancy; fancying = crush/liking)
We waited for the other girls and boys to come. It was now us girls waiting for the guys. Suddenly a loud knock was heard. All us girls debated on weather who would answer the door. They all said I should so I went over and opened the door. Zayn,Liam,Niall,Louis and finally last but not least Harry. I smiled and said "HII" they all laughed and said 'hi' back. One by one they came in, hugging me and walking to the living room. Harry came in last and I went p hugged him, he hugged me back.
After that I closed the door and harry waited for me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and we walked to the living room. Danielle yelled
" EVERYONE WERE LEAVING IN 5 IF U NEED TO PEE GO NOW!!
I laughed at what she said and what do you know Niall and Louis go running to pee. While waiting for them we all sat on the couch talking about our day. Harry was sitting next to me his arm wrapped around my shoulders. I smiled looking up at the ceiling knowing that I had the most best-est friends in the world especially Harry. I really do love Harry but I don't know if I love-love him or I love him as a friend. It's complicated. But I would never tell him because well because I'm scared he'll reject me and the worst fear of mine is rejection. Stupid I know but what can I do about it. " Earth to Ariana, Ariana to Earth". Harry said waving his hands in my face. I snapped out of my trance and looked at him, "what?"
"I thought you were daydreaming or something" he said with a giggle ( manly giggle)