♡Taylor?♡

" Frankie I'm going to Harry's I'll be back later" I said to my big bro. He got back from Florida and now is staying with me. I grabbed my keys and drove off to Harry's, we had planned to go to Starbucks today because yesterday he couldn't because of a "meeting" as he said. I was suppose to meet him at his house so we can go. As I approached his I saw a red rang rover in his drive way. 'How strange' I thought to myself. As I got to his door, I knocked on it twice and suddenly the door opened and standing there was one of the most unexpected people I would expect. Taylor, Taylor Swift.
" May I help you" she said boringly. She had a robe around her.

" Uh I... is Harry there?" I asked quickly.
" Yeah he's here.... but I don't think it's a good tim-" she got cut of by Harry saying
" Tay who's at the door" foot steps were heard and a messy Harry with only a robe on as well was standing there. I don't think he realized it was me until Taylor said " It's Adriana"
"Um it's actually Ariana not Adriana" I said to her.
" Uh whatever" she walked away and now it was just him and I there.

"So I am guessing you had a fun night" I said raising my right eyebrow.

"Look Ari-" this time it was me how cut him off.

" No I understand another 'meeting' came up"
"It's not like that" he said.

"Ah is that so, I come here all ready to be here and everything and than I see a robed Taylor open the door and now you with a robe, so Harry in lighten me of how 'it's not like that'"

He was about to say something but I didn't let him.
" You know if you just didn't lie to me of what you were doing I might of just been ok, I mean wouldn't you get frustrated to find out this if it were me in your place"
He didn't answer so I went on...
" Just don't come to me when picking a gosh knows what instead of your best friend, oh wait let me rephrase that ex best friend"
" Why are you so mad about this, were not even dating" he finally said.
"EXACTLY" I yelled to him. I ran to my car and drove of crying in my pit of sadness.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I drove to a near by park and stayed in the parking lot for gosh knows how long. Crying,screaming,yelling and everything else. How could I have been so stupid, how foolish, to think someone like him could like someone like me. Or how someone like me could like someone like him, selfish, rude, and many more words but how can I feel this way of I like him but I hate him for what he has done. I can hardly breathe, hardly speak. My phone buzzed, it was El
From El to 🐱Ariana: Hey girl, wass up

To El from Ariana: Well I'm in a parks parking lot, bowling my eyes out for who bows how long.
I sent the message and as quick as lightning she text back.

To 🐱Ariana from El: where are you I'm coming to get you!?!?

To El from Ariana: no, I need some alone time for myself.

To 🐱 Ariana from El: ok but call me if you need anyone there with you, or if you need anything, I'm here for you.

To El from Ariana: ok and thanks El ILY.

To 🐱Ariana from El: ok ILYT.

( ILY= I love you, ILYT= I love you too)

After a few more hours of staying in the parking lot, I went back home. I had 24 text messages and 10 phone calls missed from Harry. I sighed and went to sleep with my heart broken.
🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀

Authors note: ok so I'm sorry about the short chapter. Comment if you've ever felt the same as Ariana, I know I have at some point. And does anyone have any requests on what you want to happen next, leave a comment thanks and keep reading.
Xx 😍💖🐱