♡Sleep over part2♡

I got out my car and grabbed my backpack sort of thing and walked up to the house door. I knocked 3 times and with a smile on my face, I was greeted by Eleanor? She seemed familiar but I couldn't put my tongue to it? " Oh you must be Ariana, I'm Eleanor , I'm a huge fan of yours by the way oh and hello" she said. I laughed and thought " no wonder Louis is dating her she's basically him but in girl form"

" hi and yes I'm Ariana nice to meet you and I've seen your face before too"

" yeah ima model"

" uh that's were I've seen you from"

She invited me in and the place was gigantic. I followed her to the living room guessing they were there. To my suspicions they were. The first thing my eyes landed were on a pair of green ones. they were Harry's. Warmth swept my cheeks when I was cot staring by him himself. I buried my face a little in my jacket." well if it isn't Hariana oops I mean Ariana" said Louis breaking the silence but not the right way. I laughed and i was going to say something but Eleanor beat me to it " Um Louis can I speak to you over there" she said pointing to the kitchen with a stern look. " oh Louis " I thought to myself. I sat down on the couch next to Harry. I nudged him in the shoulder and said "oh Louis is going to get it" he laughed and said "yeah and he's going to get it from me saying our ship name" I raised my eyebrows and said " we have a ship name?"

" Yeah hasn't you checked your Instagram,love"

I quickly pulled out my phone and went on Instagram and Twitter, surly enough it was true. HARIANA was trending worldwide. I laughed at some tweets

@Harianabebaby: I know this was going to happen djdudnfigskg

@HarryandAriana: oh Ariana loving harder on Harry I see you GURL

I started cracking up so hard I was screaming " IM GOING TO PEE" and to the looks of it Harry too was laughing trying to compose himself. We composed ourselves and by now it was 11:00. Zayn,Niall,Perrie,Liam,Danielle were now here and I got to meet them and talk girl stuff while the boys made the popcorn and drinks for us. We were going to watch a movie. Saw. I'm someone who gets scared easily so this movie is going to make me pee.We were all in Pjs and all sorted out on the different couches. Zayn and Perrie on one, Liam and Danielle on another, Louis and Eleanor on the other, Naill by himself and finally me and harry on the longest couch. It was a little awkward at FRIST by the movie was so horrible that I literally jumped into Harry's lap, hugging him to death. Harry just laughed and said"you ok Aribear?"

"Aribear?"

" Is it ok if I call you that" he said unsurely. I smiled but if it were you looking at me u wouldn't even see it because of the darkness of the room and I thanked that cause my cheeks were probably blushed. "Sure..." Through the movie I started getting sleepy, I remember laying my head on Harry's shoulder and falling in deep sleep. The last thing I heard was "G'nite Aribear"