♡awards♡

I slowly glanced out to the hundreds and hundreds of people in the crowd. Just knowing that my life came to all of this. My dream to be a singer all this time actually happening. I closed my eyes and my song ~ tattooed heart~ started. I slowly put the microphone I was holding in my fragile hands and sang....

Baby I love the way, baby I love the way

You don't need lots of money ah huh

And you don't have to play no games

All I need is all your lovin' to get the blood rushing through my veins oh oh ho

I slowly swayed back and forth to the melody and beat to the song, feeling like I was on clouds. The back up singers singing ( tattooed heart) every once and awhile. The song went on.. I bellowed out

You don't need to worry about making me crazy cause I'm way passed that , so just call me if you want me and I'll show you how much I eat to be on your ♡tattooed heart♡

Wrap me in your jacket my baby and lay me in your bed and kiss me underneath the moon light Biden let me trace the lines on our tattooed heart

The song ended and I slowly opened my eyes to a cheering audience. I breathed out a " thank you" and waved to them while walking backstage

After going back stage I went to my dressing room sadly my backup dancers couldn't be in the performance because of the song choice they were cool with it though. I was greeted by my dancers and everyone " omg Ariana you did amazballs out there " Chelsea one of my dancers said enthusiastically.than Brian and Scott congratulated me in the preformance and many more. " oh shoot I'm going to late , I have to announce a award" I said remembering . I walked to get a mic and a man who worked in the awards to make sure everything went safe and well was coaching me in what to say and do after announcing the award. I graved the mic and walked to the stand I had to stand to " pop culture has been through out the decades and changing from the past,present, and the future. Being one myself is a honor and to all who've been in this business, but one thing we can't forget out of all is the music and all its messages that come, here are your nominees for best pop artist/group. a clip was shown with Shawn Mendes:life of the party, fifth harmony:Bo$$, one direction:best song ever and Bang Bang : Jessie, Nikki, and myself.

" your best pop singer/group goes to.." I said excitedly " One Direction best song ever " I yelled into the microphone. Cheering all over, I clapped for the band and how really hard they put into the song knowing how I do to mine. I greeted all the boys, being a huge fan myself. I stepped to the side letting them claim and say a speech to everyone and the fans. "Well I don't know what to say really , do anyone of you boys know" said Lia into the mic. "Um well I just want to thank everyone for believing in us and having faith, I want to thank my family and everyone who supported me and still is and to all the fans a huge thank you to you guys for making this true" Liam said and moved to the side to let someone else say something " as Liam said thank you to everyone who supports us massive thanks to you and to the fans for voting and just thanks" louis said , up next went Zayn and Naill with tree little speeches thanking to fans and family and finally the last band member: Harry styles, he said " well thank you to everyone who voted and to uncle Si and everyone how got us to our dream, I would like to thank my mom and sister Gem, and to the fans a massive massive thank you to all of you for getting us * points to him and the boys* here , we love you and just to say it and everyone here thought it but Ariana you look gorgeous in that dress" he looks at me and winks. I can feel my cheeks turn a soft pink shade. After theater has all of us went backstage Liam being the more mature one holding the award trophy. I said a quick good bye to them and walked to my seat, I was sitting next to the girl group Little Mix and I almost died when I found out I was sitting next to them. I quickly sat down and next Nikki came out and performed Anaconda, while she was singing one of the Little Mix girls tapped me on my shoulder, I turned to see who tapped my shoulder and it was Jessy , " hi I'm Jessy but you can call me Jess , this is Perrie , Jade, and Leigh Anne." She said smiling at me. I smiled back and said " hey I'm Ariana but ppl call me Ari or Coco" " so...what's up between you and Mr.Styles over there" Leigh Anne said pointing to Harry and the boys who were sitting 3 rows ahead of us. I blushed thanking that the lights were off because of the awards, only the stage lights bright ing up the event a little," nothing is happening between me and him , I just meet him half an hour ago " I said mid laughing.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱skipping🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

All of a sudden One Direction came out as Liam said " now we all know music all different kinds of them" "and how different one song can be to another" Niall said, " but what matters is the hard work and dedication these artists put in theirs" said Zayn. " and to think we were the hardest workers" said Louis being the jokester he is and that made people laugh. " and here are the nominees" a video came up and had Little mix:move there album, 5sos: amnesia album, me Ariana grande: My everything, and Rihanna:stay the album.

" and the winner for the best 2014 album is......." Said harry with a smirk on his face. " Ariana Grande My Everything!! They all shouted and problem started and I was so shocked that I didn't notice and Jade shook my shoulder to get me to wake up and get the award. I hugged all the girls and Rihanna was only 1 row up I hugged her and got to the stage. " I honestly don't know what to say" I said honestly " I feel so happy right now, uh...if I would give known I would wing is award" I said looking at the award " I would of prepared a speech, but before I came I did write a thank you to everyone who got me to this point" I looked in my bra of my dress and pulled out a little note letter thingy I made to thank people, " I um would like to thank Scooter, Republic Records, my mom, my brother Frankie I love you bro,*smiles* my family,Dan Schneider,Nickelodeon, and everyone else but a huge thank you to you guys, the fans you guys got me to this point,to my dream and I'm so grateful for this and you guys" I said happily. After my speech me and the 1D boys went backstage again , along the way being congratulated by people who passed me by and my dancers. All and out it was The best night I've ever had