Practice make perfect

I just turned eight. After being in the hospital for a good while, I was finally out. The doc said that for a small child, he was surprised that I'd survived being hit by a car.

I died twice, and it freaked daddy out so much that he couldn't eat or sleep or go to press conferences to tell his fans that he wouldn't be able to do any concerts any time soon, because he had to take care of me and two other children.

I am okay though, and I'd convinced daddy to continue his career. We were in his studio.

Paris and Prince were taking a nap in their rooms, with about four nannies each, checking up on them. I have five nannies now. Which Is stupid. But daddy didn't care.

Anyway, I was dancing to whatever song came on the radio, and daddy was writing up new songs. "Come Together" by daddy came on. I started dancing to it, like daddy.

He looked up and smiled at me. "Okay, Jenna." He said playfully. " I see you." I giggled as copied all of his moves. Smooth criminal came in and daddy stopped writing songs to dance with me."

" you bit hit by/ you been struck by/ a smooth criminal." We both sang.

After a few more of daddy's songs came on, there was a few songs that wasn't made by daddy. So he went back to writing new songs and I danced to whatever came on.

After this one song that I was really starting to like, there was a sudden announcement.

"Breaking News!" The announcer said over the radio in a solemn voice. Daddy and I stopped to listen." A man by the name Of Dave Steeler has just broken out of prison, and the police are on the lookout for him. He is about 5'8, 195 pounds, he has blonde hair, he's slim, he's armed, and he's dangerous. Here is more news- the police have also said that he is somewhere in the area of Santa Barbra, California. If anyone has seen him, they are to notify the police IMMEDIATELY."

I froze and daddy looked at me. " Jenna..?" He said as he walked over to me." Baby, do you know him?" I turned to look at him.

"He's my biological father."